• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Put in Halloween "Hand Out Bags" for Moms?

I think the best way to do this is to just hand them out and see what happens. Let us know how it goes!
pamperedchef02
What is everyone putting in their "hand out bags" to the moms for Halloween??

So far I am thinking about:

Business Card
Recipe on back of "Host a show and get a free gift" post card
Magnet for refrigerator
Flyers etc

Any other ideas?? I would like to put something appealing in the bag!!!

Thanks!

How about sample spices?

Ohh thats a good idea! I never thought of that! Any suggested kinds?

Italian seasoning, sprinkles, southwest - whatever your favorites are - there is a thread with a file attached that you can print out and attach to the bags as well! Let me see if I can find it.

Thank you so much!!! Great idea!

Here's my menu for an upcoming Halloween party -- I think some of these might be fun to do at shows

Attachments

• Halloween Menu Overview.pdf
    159.5 KB · Views: 571
Mandy those mummy dogs are too cute!!!

You know how we love those crescent rolls;0

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new (Just signed up Sept. 18th). My director just sent out this candygram idea for Halloween Goodie Bags (it's especially good for new consultants like myself):

To all the MUMMIES:

Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time?
Interested in a Pampered Chef
Shopping SPREE?
Why not host your own Holiday Kitchen Show
& earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE
& DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
After a great night of food, friends and fun,
Your guests will surely leave SMILING!
So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered
Chef Party today!

Happy Halloween From Your Neighbor:
Name
Address
City, State, Zip
Phone
Website or e-mail

Hope to hear from you soon!

At Walmart I was able to find:

Wilton goodie bags w/ twistie ties
Orange paper to print the poem on
Whoppers
Smarties
Smiley Face gum balls (can use lollipops or smiley stickers)
Mini bags of candy corn (optional, I just used them to fill up the bags a little more)

At I-Party I found Sprees in a mixed bag of candy. There were only 20 in an $8 bag of mixed candy, so that's not very cost effective. I'm still trying to find a better source for those. Any tips would be appreciated

Kristie

Attachments

• Mummies 2.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 349
I did something similar last year. I made a little gift bag that had a roll of smarties, a dum dum lollipop and my business card. On the back of my business card I put a label that said "Don't be a dum dum, be a smartie - book a party!"

I am handing out smarties with a business card with Be a Smartie book a party! on it! :)

PamperedDor said:
Mandy those mummy dogs are too cute!!!

I agree!!! Totally cute!!

If you do a search I have found threads in the past with a bunch of candy sayings in them. I never get to use them b/c we have a Fall Festival at church and I do not promote PC through it.

Just saw this on the pillsbury site....

http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=15308

MandyK said:
Here's my menu for an upcoming Halloween party -- I think some of these might be fun to do at shows

Mandy.. how cute. Do you have recipes for these treats?? I love the apple/crooked teeth too along with the mummies.

I tried the "to all the Mummies" last year. I handed out about 60 of them and didn't get a single responce. I hope you have better luck.

I found Halloween ziploc bags at the $1 store and I ordered halloween postcards from vista print with the poem and I am including the candy with the poem and my business cards. We go out in a huge neighborhood. I was going to pass them around.

What are some popular items to include in Halloween hand out bags for moms?

Some popular items to include in Halloween hand out bags for moms are mini hand sanitizers, lip balm, chocolate or candy treats, tea bags or coffee pods, and scented candles.

Can I include non-food items in Halloween hand out bags for moms?

Yes, you can definitely include non-food items in Halloween hand out bags for moms. Some ideas include small trinkets, hair ties or clips, mini notebooks or pens, or mini succulents.

Are there any dietary restrictions to keep in mind when choosing items for Halloween hand out bags for moms?

Yes, it's always a good idea to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies that the moms may have. Some moms may be gluten-free, dairy-free, or have nut allergies, so be sure to have a variety of options available.

How can I make the Halloween hand out bags for moms more festive?

You can make the Halloween hand out bags for moms more festive by adding Halloween-themed decorations, such as stickers, temporary tattoos, or mini pumpkins. You can also choose items that have a Halloween theme, like pumpkin spice-flavored treats or fall-scented candles.

Can I personalize the Halloween hand out bags for moms?

Yes, you can definitely personalize the Halloween hand out bags for moms. You can add a handwritten note or tag with a special message, or even add the moms' names to the bags. This adds a nice personal touch and makes the moms feel appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lescalvelage
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Jennie4PC