• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Do a Customer Letter to Go in Bags?

In summary, the customer thanks the host for their purchase and provides helpful information about how to use the products.
Nep2nfly
I am looking for a really great customer letter to go in the bags when people receive their products. (To thank them for their purchase, give them my number to call in case of a problem or to book a show, etc.) Does anyone out there have one that they use?

I do. This is what it looks like: (I adjust the host's name, free, half price, percentage off)
Thank You,
Thank you so much for supporting Candice in her Pampered Chef Cooking Show. Your order helped her have a great show, and we both really appreciate that!
You’re going to love your tools. If, however, you have any problems or questions about them, or any other Pampered Chef tools you own, please call me. I’m happy to help any way I can.
Again, thank you for supporting Candice with her show and helping me with my business. Right now I’m working to earn a free trip for four to Maui. Your order is helping me get there. Thank you! Remember, you can order products anytime you want just by giving me a call or by visiting my website. Enjoy your tools!
P.S. Candice got $290 in free tools & 4 half price items & 30% off & gets 10% off for a whole year. Call or e-mail me to get free & half price tools by hosting a cooking or catalog show.

Last edited:
Thank you - this is definitely what I'm looking for...

Amy, you'll want to edit your post. You accidentally included your personal info and the link to your website isn't allowed. One way you can share it, if you want, is to just write /amyskaugSince we all know the prefix to the websites, we can find you okay. But it's against the rules to have your website link on a public website. ;)I like the letter you write for your customers. I've been debating doing something like that again. I used to hand write personal thank you's onto their receipt and include info about the outlet and such, but it never seemed to generate anything. I should probably keep doing it though because maybe at some point it will. :)

Whoops, thanks Amanda. I just copied & pasted.

I've never thought about doing that, but maybe a post card size letter for the host to put in the bags... BRILLIANT! Especially helpful for this next show I'm closing, there are 18 outside orders (SO FAR... lol) and some do not have phone numbers for me to follow up with! Got MOST, but not all, did get addresses for all thank goodness. But this way I don't have to spend money on postage, yay! Brilliant!

I'm new and the letter sounds like a great idea. Thanks!!

I don't know if it matters but it is a trip for 2 not a trip for 4 you can buy in the kids if that is what you meant. Other than that I love your letter and will probably start using it.

Use away!!!! I do it all the time!!!!

Thanks for the tip!! I never thought about it, but I have made my own letter (very similar to yours) and have included it in guest orders I delivered over the weekend =)

Very helpful!

1. How do I request a customer letter to be included in my Pampered Chef order?

To request a customer letter to be included in your order, simply mention it to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing your order. They will be happy to include a personalized letter with your purchase.

2. Can I customize the content of the customer letter?

Yes, you can customize the content of the customer letter. You can include a personal message or special instructions for the recipient. Just let your consultant know what you would like to include in the letter.

3. Can I choose the design of the customer letter?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs for the customer letter. Your consultant will have a selection of designs to choose from, or you can request a specific design if available.

4. Is there an additional cost for a customer letter?

No, there is no additional cost for a customer letter. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to add a personal touch to your order.

5. Can I request a customer letter for a gift order?

Yes, you can request a customer letter for a gift order. Just provide the necessary details and your consultant will include the letter with the gift package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Tracy99