• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Bag: Is It Worth the Investment? A Discussion

In summary, the catalog bag is a useful tool for attracting customers and generating leads. It is worth the price if used correctly.
emo812
Does anyone use the catalog bag on a daily basis? It's the one with the clear window for the current catalog. My director says we should use it everywhere we go but I wasn't sure about it. Do you think that it's worth it? Where/when do you use it? Any advice would be great!!

emo812 said:
Does anyone use the catalog bag on a daily basis? It's the one with the clear window for the current catalog. My director says we should use it everywhere we go but I wasn't sure about it. Do you think that it's worth it? Where/when do you use it? Any advice would be great!!

I use it every day. I recently got two very excited women ask for catalogs practically begging for a show. My follow-up calls are tomorrow for both of them. Many people say (and I did also hear this in Abundant Bookings at NC) they only have the one catalog and if you get their contact information you will mail them the catalog. I didn't do that this time, I gave them catalogs but did tell them I needed their contact information so I could send them the discontinued list and follow up with them about having their shows (always get their information before you give anything!) Hope that helps.

I use it because it holds enough stuff to keep me busy while I wait for my kids to finish activities (my calander, notebook, sunscreen, water bottle, mini catalogs). I like that it zips closed, has a pocket for pens, my phone, business cards, and room for my wallet in the inside pouch.
I know I have gotten a few looks, but no one has asked me about it. (I do try to mention it first). I do not give out catalogs w/o first getting their info, and then follow up.

I used to use it as my purse.

Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to get one. I just wasn't sure if I should get the catalog bag or the microfiber ribbon bag. Those are cute too!!

I use the one on merrill that has the dot belt around it called the ribbon tote.... I get alot of comments on that bag and usually gets asked if I have any catalogs on hand.

I have the ribbon tote, the catalog tote and the HWC bag.
I must live in the wrong state b/c I have never had anyone get excited over seeing me carry a PC bag, let alone ask to do a show. Maybe I'll move to Croydon :)

I get alot of leads from my store i shop at and always have my ribbon tote with me

I use mine like a purse. I did have 1 lady come up to me and ask me if I had stuff in stock. I told her no due to the warranty issue.

merego said:
I have the ribbon tote, the catalog tote and the HWC bag.
I must live in the wrong state b/c I have never had anyone get excited over seeing me carry a PC bag, let alone ask to do a show. Maybe I'll move to Croydon :)

Sure, come now while my pool is still open. :) Really they are the only ones I have had get excited over seeing a PC catalog but one of them is booking for the end of September so the bag is paid for.

I use mine as my purse most of the time (I use other only when I don't feel like working) Almost everytime I go out, I get a lead...or atleast a comment on my PC bag.I think it's the best $15 I've spent so far!

I just got, and started using, mine. I love how it is big enough to hold a few diapers, wipes, bottle, plus my wallet and a few other things. I'm so over carrying a diaper bag, lol.

I use mine as a purse/diaper bag. I haven't had a LOT of response but I have gotten some. I think that when I don't have my two little ones and can concentrate on what's going on is when I see results!
I would do it!

I've had mine for about three years. I also work full time in a Radiology office. I carry it in with me everyday in addition to my purse. I keep catalogs, things I need to mail, extra personal items, my money bag for collecting checks, etc. Lots of room!! I love it!! It is still in great shape even though I have carried it around for three years!!

I use mine as a purse, even at work, though I try to carry it catalog side next to my body when I am at work. But not ALWAYS! Only got one lead out of it so far, which went nowhere. One of my professional contacts said, "You selll PAMPERED CHEF?" Never mind that I'd worn the purse to her meetings for months!

Related to Catalog Bag: Is It Worth the Investment? A Discussion

1. Is the Catalog Bag durable enough to withstand frequent use?

Yes, the Catalog Bag is made of high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use. It is made with reinforced handles and a sturdy frame to ensure durability.

2. How many catalogs can the Catalog Bag hold?

The Catalog Bag has a capacity of holding up to 20 catalogs, depending on their size and thickness. It also has additional pockets and compartments for storing other materials such as order forms and business cards.

3. Is the Catalog Bag easy to transport?

Yes, the Catalog Bag has a lightweight design and is equipped with comfortable shoulder straps, making it easy to transport and carry around during parties and events.

4. Does the Catalog Bag come with any additional features?

Yes, the Catalog Bag has a removable thermal lining that can keep food and drinks hot or cold for up to 2 hours. It also has a zippered pocket on the front for storing personal items and a clear pocket for displaying your consultant information.

5. Is the Catalog Bag worth the investment?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, having a professional and organized way to present catalogs to customers is crucial. The Catalog Bag not only helps with this, but it also has additional features that make it a useful tool for events and parties. Many consultants find it to be a valuable investment for their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Reba Gowin
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
c00p
  • Jess_K