• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a $600 Table at a Bridal Expo Worth the Investment?

S
sfdavis918
I started looking into bridal fairs to try to get some registries going. I found one that I asked about. She wants $600 for a table! The fair itself is only from 11-4. She has been doing it for several years, actually two a year, and consistently has over 1000 in attendance. She gets all the guests information and compiles a list for all of the vendors, so you are guaranteed all the contact information. Supposedly it is a very high end event.

What do you think, is it worth it? I am very tempted to try it, but I'm not sure that my return on investment would be good.

Sarah

Wow, $100 an hour? That's a little steep, especially since you're not guaranteed anything. I paid $395 for 2 days (16 hours total) an split it with another Director...just the 2 of us.

Ginny

That sounds expensive, but it might not be as bad if you split the cost.

I was getting ready to say that it didn't sound too bad. That is the cost I've heard here, for about the same amount of time. I am doing one in January. I don't want to split it up too much because then it is just silly...two hours of booth time for like $50.

If you want to do it, negotiate a lower price.

Bridal Expos are a crap shoot. Yes, you'll get a list of attendees, but then you're stuck cold calling everyone on the list. Those brides are inundated with info and "telemarketers" so it's hard to get through and have them actually listen to you.

Sorry if I sound crabby--I'm really tired. But you have to think about what you will do to maximize your exposure at the expo adn then how you will plan your follow up to make your time and mostly your money worth it.

That's about the going rate around here for top notch bridal fairs. And yours sounds like it has much better attendance than some I've done. I've been lucky and been able to get into a few last minute and it's about 1/2 that price.:)

1. What makes this bridal expo worth the $600 investment for a table?

The bridal expo organizer has been consistently hosting successful events with over 1000 attendees and provides a list of all the guests' contact information to vendors. This guarantees a high-end event and potential leads for your business.

2. Is the $600 fee for a table at the bridal expo only for a limited time frame?

Yes, the fair is only from 11-4, so the $600 fee covers the cost of participating in the event during that time frame.

3. How does the bridal expo organizer gather attendees' information?

The organizer collects all the guests' information and compiles a list for all the vendors. This ensures that vendors have access to potential leads and can follow up with them after the event.

4. Have other vendors found success with this particular bridal expo?

The organizer has been hosting this event for several years, twice a year, and consistently has over 1000 attendees. This indicates that past vendors have found success with the event and have returned to participate in subsequent expos.

5. Is the bridal expo known for attracting a high-end clientele?

The organizer claims that the event is a high-end one, attracting a large number of attendees each year. However, it is important to do some research and see if the event's target audience aligns with your target market before investing in a table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Intrepid_Chef