• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Include a S/S Catalog in Customer Orders?

In summary, the author is considering giving away catalogs or flyers with upcoming specials, but doubts that they will be successful.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I had a HUGE show a couple of weeks ago and I had the order shipped to my house.

Do you think I should stick a catalog in each guest order? I don't have any minis yet, so this would be the only thing I could really use to entice guests about March.

If I do, should I put a sticker on the front that says "Available March 1, 2007"??

I wouldn't. Wait til you get the minis. Or just print up a flyer with the new stuff. Go to www.tastytidbits.net and click on free flyers.

This is what I use. You can tweek it to add whatever you would like to offer. I am not sure I would just give away all those catalogs, just yet anyway.

Attachments

• Guest THANK YOU note.pub
    916 KB · Views: 398
Don't give it away if you don't have Feb completely full yet!

Even if Feb is completely full, giving away too much info too soon is really sabotaging everyone else's business. Some consultants are still booking Feb! If your Feb is completely full, put a March host packet in a large envelope with TOP SECRET written on it. When you're asked about it at your shows, explain that it's the new host packet, but it is absolutely confidential and only hosts with booked March dates can see.

Paige Dixon said:
Don't give it away if you don't have Feb completely full yet!

Even if Feb is completely full, giving away too much info too soon is really sabotaging everyone else's business. Some consultants are still booking Feb! If your Feb is completely full, put a March host packet in a large envelope with TOP SECRET written on it. When you're asked about it at your shows, explain that it's the new host packet, but it is absolutely confidential and only hosts with booked March dates can see.

That's a good idea....my FEB isn't full, but the part of FEB that's not full is the beginning! My next show isn't until the 15th, so I'm doubting I'll be able to fill FEB now...but I still don't want to sabotage other people's business!

I was going to say that if you do want to entice them for March...maybe that group might not book Feb(?), put new catalogues in there ONLY if you plan to follow up with a phone call to each of them. Even if you put the flier with new products, still follow-up. In fact, if you want to try to book more February, follow up- can you tell I've had good luck with following up?? lol

DizziePixie said:
I was going to say that if you do want to entice them for March...maybe that group might not book Feb(?), put new catalogues in there ONLY if you plan to follow up with a phone call to each of them. Even if you put the flier with new products, still follow-up. In fact, if you want to try to book more February, follow up- can you tell I've had good luck with following up?? lol

I do plan on following up with them, but I doubt I'll get bookings from this group. I got 2 at the show and the rest were firm no's. When I mentioned "no not now or no not ever?" it was "no not ever" with all of them.

I'll still do customer care calls, but I guess catalogs aren't going to work...

Can you please convert this to word? I have publisher but it said it couldn't open a different version of publisher....??????

Bumping this up.... Has anyone done an updated guest thank you with the upcoming specials?

Related to Should I Include a S/S Catalog in Customer Orders?

1. Should I include a S/S catalog in customer orders?

Yes, it is recommended to include a S/S (Spring/Summer) catalog in customer orders. This will allow customers to see the latest products and promotions for the current season.

2. Is the S/S catalog different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the S/S catalog is different from the regular catalog. It features new products and promotions specifically for the Spring/Summer season.

3. Can I request additional S/S catalogs to include in my customer orders?

Yes, you can request additional S/S catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with extra catalogs for your customer orders.

4. Do I need to include a S/S catalog in every customer order?

No, it is not necessary to include a S/S catalog in every customer order. However, it is highly recommended to include it in new customer orders or orders placed during the Spring/Summer season.

5. Can customers still order from the regular catalog if I include the S/S catalog in their order?

Yes, customers can still order from the regular catalog even if the S/S catalog is included in their order. The S/S catalog is just an additional resource for them to see the latest products and promotions for the current season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heidabear
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith