• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order Spring Catalog?

In summary, the Spring Catalog will be available for ordering starting on January 1st. Pre-ordering is not available, but items can be added to a wishlist and purchased once the catalog is released. There will be new products featured in the catalog. Items from both the current and Spring Catalog can be ordered in the same order, but shipping for Spring Catalog items may be delayed. There is no deadline for ordering from the Spring Catalog, but some products may be limited and could sell out quickly.
Mama2bowbaby
Hi!

I tried to search, but I was unable to find the answer to my question and my Director hasn't made it home yet from her show this evening :).

I have several shows booked for March and tonight I'm making note of when I should mail them their packets with the new catalog. When can we start ordering the new Spring catalog?

Thank you!

We can preorder them now but they will not be delivered until after spring launch.

Here's the information from CC:pre-order now, and your new spring catalogs, mini catalogs and recipe cards will ship to deliver by Feb. 15! Available to order through Feb. 4.

Awesome news, thank you! Do you happen to have an idea of when they will deposit our free PC dollars that are earned based on our January sales at 5%? I'm trying to budget at the moment.

Usually sometime the next month but I don't think it's normally right away - I could be wrong though. You will get a pack in your change over box (as long as you are active) so mabe you can wait until your PC$ are posted to order more. Right now it's just allowing us to preorder so that we can get some right after Spring Launch but the change over box comes about the same time.

the promotions grid paper says pc $ will be deposited by Feb 8.

1. When will the Spring Catalog be available for ordering?

The Spring Catalog will be available for ordering starting on January 1st.

2. Can I pre-order items from the Spring Catalog?

No, pre-ordering is not available for the Spring Catalog. However, you can add items to your wishlist and purchase them once the catalog is released.

3. Will there be any new products in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, there will be new products featured in the Spring Catalog. Keep an eye out for them when the catalog is released.

4. Can I order items from both the current catalog and the Spring Catalog in the same order?

Yes, you can order items from both catalogs in the same order. However, please note that shipping may be delayed for any items from the Spring Catalog as they may not be available until the release date.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the Spring Catalog?

No, there is no deadline for ordering from the Spring Catalog. However, some products may be limited and may sell out quickly, so it is recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedSheep