• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Mini-Catalogs/What Are You Including?

In summary, the Christmas mini-catalog includes a selection of top holiday products such as kitchen tools, entertaining sets, and baking essentials. It also features several exclusive holiday-themed items that make great gifts. All items can be purchased separately, but discounts are available for bundle purchases. You can also host a Christmas-themed party using products from the mini-catalog with the help of our consultants. The deadline to order from the catalog is December 15th, but it is recommended to place orders sooner as some items may sell out.
mrssyvo
I am getting ready to mail out Christmas mini-catalogs to my preferred customers. I am looking for something to include that will not take up a whole page. What do you all include with the mini-catalog. I am thinking of offering a 10% discount with orders from catalog.

Have a sale!You could do a telephone sale one evening that you are not busy!

Set up specials for each hour that you are doing the sale!

I am not sure which ones you would like to use but I have seen a lot of ideas, just do a search in "files" for "sale" it will pull up a lot of ideas!

Good luck!

Attached is what I sent. You may want to delete October and add January.
Ann

Attachments

• note with catalog.doc
    250 KB · Views: 441

1. What products are included in the Christmas mini-catalog?

The Christmas mini-catalog features a curated selection of our top holiday products, including our festive kitchen tools, entertaining sets, and baking essentials.

2. Are there any exclusive items in the Christmas mini-catalog?

Yes, there are several exclusive holiday-themed products only available in the Christmas mini-catalog. These items make great gifts or additions to your own holiday kitchen.

3. Can I purchase items from the Christmas mini-catalog separately?

Yes, all items in the Christmas mini-catalog can be purchased individually. However, we also offer special bundle deals and discounts when you purchase multiple items from the catalog.

4. Can I host a party using the Christmas mini-catalog?

Yes, you can host a Christmas-themed party using the products from the mini-catalog. Our consultants can help you plan a fun and festive event for you and your guests.

5. When is the deadline to order from the Christmas mini-catalog?

The deadline to order from the Christmas mini-catalog is December 15th to ensure delivery before Christmas. However, some items may sell out before then, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Janis
Replies