• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Sending Out Mini-Catalogs to My Preferred Customers, and I Am

In summary, sending mini-catalogs to your preferred customers allows you to keep them updated on new products and promotions, show them that you value their business and loyalty, and potentially lead to increased sales and customer loyalty. You can determine your preferred customers by looking at their purchase history or using customer surveys and loyalty programs. You can personalize the mini-catalogs for each customer, and we recommend sending them out at least once a month to keep them engaged and informed. There is a cost for printing and mailing the mini-catalogs, but the return on investment can be significant, and Pampered Chef offers affordable options for consultants.
mrssyvo
I am sending out mini-catalogs to my preferred customers, and I am wanting to include something encouraging them to place an order, or book a show to earn the products. I would like to limit it to 1/3 of a page (print out 3 to a page) so they fit nicely in the catalog. What to you include in your catalogs when you mail them?

I haven't updated it for this season yet but this is what I always use. It's smaller than what I think you were looking for but maybe it could be useful1

Attachments

• New Minis.doc
    90 KB · Views: 391
Thanks Desiree! I like that a lot and will be including those in my mini-catalogs! Although from past experience, I found it's better if I contact them a week or two after I send out the mini-catalogs instead of waiting for them to contact me! Follow-up is key!!

I have used this in the past but it needs to be updated to the current specials. You can print it double sided and I stapled it to the inside cover of the mini catalog before mailing.
Trace

Attachments

• mini_cat_recruit_smallflyer.doc
    184.5 KB · Views: 410
You might also be able to put a recipe card in there. That would be a cute little bonus. Something from the SS/SB.

Rayday,
Exactly what I was looking for, Thank You !!!!!

S/S updateI updated the flyer to send out to my hosts...I hope it comes through!!!

Shannon

Attachments

• Mini Catalog flyer.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 501
Thanks Shannon! Looks great!

Thanks for posting that Shannon. I really like that. I have a ton of the old mini catty's and never really did anything with them cuz i couldn't figure out what to put in them.....now I have a great flyer to add. Thanks so much

Love it --- thank you!

1. What are the benefits of sending mini-catalogs to my preferred customers?

Sending mini-catalogs to your preferred customers allows you to keep them updated on new products and promotions, and it also shows them that you value their business and loyalty.

2. How do I determine who my preferred customers are?

Your preferred customers are typically those who have purchased from you multiple times or have shown interest in your products. You can also use customer surveys or loyalty programs to identify your preferred customers.

3. Can I personalize the mini-catalogs for each preferred customer?

Yes, you can personalize the mini-catalogs by adding your preferred customer's name and including a personalized message to make them feel special and appreciated.

4. How often should I send out mini-catalogs to my preferred customers?

This will depend on your specific business and customer base. However, we recommend sending them out at least once a month to keep your customers engaged and informed.

5. Is there a cost for sending out mini-catalogs to my preferred customers?

Yes, there is a cost for printing and mailing the mini-catalogs. However, the return on investment can be significant as it can lead to increased sales and customer loyalty. Plus, Pampered Chef offers affordable options for mini-catalogs to help minimize costs for our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
aried
Replies
Views
M/SPampered
Replies
Views
heidabear