• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Out Disc List, Catalog and New Mini-Cat?

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant discussing their plan to send out current catalogs, mini-catalogs, and a Going, Going GONE! list to past customers in hopes of increasing sales and bookings. Some members suggested sending them out in batches to follow up with phone calls, while others suggested focusing on higher-end customers. The group also discussed the costs of mailing out full catalogs and the importance of utilizing a website. Another topic was finding ways to make shows easier and more efficient, with the suggestion of using a Going, Going GONE! flyer to promote last chance items and new products.
redsoxgirl
I was thinking about sending out the current catalog, new mini-cat and the Going, Going GONE! list to all of my past customers in an effort to get some sales next month and shows for March and April.

I've only had 6 shows so I'm only looking at 50 or so people to send to.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Lindsay~

Two points I will make:

1. Don't mail out the full size catty. Too much cost, too much postage.
2. It won't make a bit of difference if you don't follow up with phone calls! So, send them out in batches that you can follow up with...then send out another batch and so on.

HTH

Good luck with bookings!

I think thats a good idea but I also think it will get pricey! (sp?) You've got the price of the catalog, the price of the mini, the cost to print the flyers, and worst of all the postage! If thats not a problem for you great, if it is I would maybe call them first. If they already have the regular catty you can fold up the going, going, gone flyer, put it in the mini and just send that. My director said that she "loads hers up".

Yeah - postage can get pricey. Good point!
Maybe I'll just send the mini with the flyer then and follow up.

You guys are all so smaht! (that was my Boston accent coming out there ;))

I was planning on sending the going going gone flyer (in b/w) and a mini catalog but I do agree, it's not worth much unless you follow up with them.

I've been doing PC since October, and am planning on sending out mini catalogs to my "higher end" customers. My philosophy is usually the ones that LOVE PC are the ones that spend more, and have more of a chance of getting a bite off of. Don't know if that's wrong of me, but I think i'll start there and see what happens.

If your February calendar is where you want it to be, then okay send out the mini catties. If it's not, then NO ~ just send out the discontinuing list..."last day to order..."

I agree with everyone here...I would not send out a full size cattie. Too costly for a new consultant plus they most likely will NOT call you with an order or to book a show.

What you can do is make your customer care or out-of-the-box calls. Doing this for the get-go is a great business booster.

Good luck!

Make sure to emphasize you web site on the going, going, gone flyer. They can look at everything there, instead of the full-size catalog.

Time & Our Show--Make it Easy--Suggestions??Hello Ladies,

It takes me hours to get ready for a show and usually 5-6 total hours to do the show, take orders, set up and take down. I carry so much with me and often people don't buy what I have demonstrated but other items. I need to make my show easy. It is too hard to recruit when I think the job is hard. If I don't recruit, I will never get very far.:confused:

Is there a going going gone flyer that you all are using?
Can you post it?

I would love to see the flyer too. That is a great idea to let them know about last chance items and also the new ones!

I got it from http://www.tastytidbits.net/index.htm in the free flyers section

1. What is the process for sending out the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat?

The process for sending out the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat varies depending on your role within the company. If you are a consultant, you can purchase the materials through your back office and then distribute them to your customers. If you are a customer, you can request these materials from your consultant or directly from Pampered Chef.

2. How often are the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat sent out?

The disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat are sent out on a quarterly basis. This means that they are released four times a year - in January, April, July, and October.

3. Can I customize the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat with my own information?

Unfortunately, the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat cannot be customized with your personal information. However, you can add your own business card or contact information to these materials when you distribute them to your customers.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts included in the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat?

Yes, the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat often include special promotions and discounts that are only available for a limited time. Make sure to carefully read through these materials to take advantage of any deals or savings offered.

5. Can I request extra copies of the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat?

Yes, you can request extra copies of the disc list, catalog, and new mini-cat by contacting Pampered Chef directly. You can also purchase additional copies through your back office as a consultant. This is a great way to have extra materials on hand for events or to share with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • BlessedWifeMommy