• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Shows This Month? Try Sending Out Mini Catalogs!

In summary, mini catalogs are smaller versions of the main catalog that feature a curated selection of best-selling products. They can be obtained directly from the consultant website or by contacting the consultant. They can be personalized with contact information and consultant ID. It's important to keep track of who receives the mini catalogs and follow up with them. Hosting a virtual mini catalog party and mentioning them at in-person cooking parties can also be effective. Mini catalogs can help with "no shows" at cooking parties by still potentially generating sales and booking future parties.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I do not have any shows scheduled for this month.* I have a lot of mini catalogs.* I wasted money on them thinking that I would use them and I didn't.* So I was thinking that since I would like at least some sales this month.* What do you think if I just send them out to some of my contacts along with printing off the flyer for the Cool and Serve that someone created for the minis.* Do you think that this will be a waste of my time?

I don't think it would be a waste of time. Try it. What can it hurt?

NOT a waste of time if you follow up with a phone call!

1. What are mini catalogs?

Mini catalogs are smaller versions of our main catalog that feature a curated selection of our best-selling products. They are perfect for sharing with friends and family who may not have time to attend a full cooking party.

2. How do I obtain mini catalogs?

You can order mini catalogs directly from your Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your consultant. They are typically available in packs of 25 or 50.

3. Can I personalize the mini catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can add your contact information and consultant ID to the back cover of the mini catalogs. This makes it easier for potential customers to reach out to you with orders or questions.

4. Are there any tips for using mini catalogs effectively?

Yes, it's important to keep track of who you give the mini catalogs to and follow up with them after a few days. You can also host a virtual mini catalog party on social media to reach a wider audience. Additionally, make sure to mention the mini catalogs at your in-person cooking parties to generate interest.

5. How can mini catalogs help with "no shows" at my cooking parties?

Mini catalogs are a great way to still make sales even if some guests don't attend your cooking party. You can give the mini catalogs to the no-show guests and still potentially receive orders from them. They are also a great tool for booking future parties with those who were unable to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies