• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog in Envelope: Easy Mailing Solution for Show Details

In summary, a Mini Catalog in Envelope is a smaller version of Pampered Chef's main product catalog that is packaged in an envelope for easy distribution. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant, requesting one through the website, or attending a party or event. The featured products may vary but typically include top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as information on special offers and promotions. Orders can be placed through a consultant or online using the included order form. The Mini Catalog can also be customized with personal information for sharing and receiving credit for orders.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am going to start putting the mini catalog in an envelope to mail. Does anyone have a form letter that they input into the envelope with the show details they would share?

go to the fliers thread and print out the ones kam does for the mini's

Dear pampered chef consultant,I am excited to share the latest mini catalog from [Company Name] with you! Our new collection is filled with trendy and high-quality products that you and your loved ones will surely love.I would like to personally invite you to host a [Company Name] party and earn free products while having a fun time with your friends. As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts and rewards. Plus, you can choose from our wide selection of customizable hostess gifts.Hosting a [Company Name] party is easy and hassle-free. Simply gather your friends and family, provide some light refreshments, and I will take care of the rest. I will bring everything needed for a successful and enjoyable party.Please take a moment to browse through the mini catalog and let me know which products caught your eye. I am here to answer any questions you may have and help you plan the perfect party.Thank you for your support and I look forward to hearing from you soon!Sincerely,[Your Contact Information][Company Name] Independent Consultant

What is a Mini Catalog in Envelope?

A Mini Catalog in Envelope is a smaller version of our main product catalog that is conveniently packaged in an envelope for easy distribution. It contains a selection of our top-selling products and is perfect for sharing with friends and family.

How can I obtain a Mini Catalog in Envelope?

You can obtain a Mini Catalog in Envelope by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by requesting one through our website. You can also receive one by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

What products are featured in the Mini Catalog in Envelope?

The products featured in the Mini Catalog in Envelope may vary, but it typically includes a selection of our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also includes information on our special offers and promotions.

Can I place an order from the Mini Catalog in Envelope?

Yes, you can place an order from the Mini Catalog in Envelope by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. The Mini Catalog in Envelope includes a convenient order form for easy ordering.

Can I customize the Mini Catalog in Envelope with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize the Mini Catalog in Envelope with your personal information by adding your contact details and consultant information. This allows you to share the catalog with your friends and family and receive credit for any orders placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • chefliz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
  • LisaFortner