• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas for a Holiday Mini Catalog Insert?

In summary, the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert is a special edition catalog featuring exclusive holiday-themed products from Pampered Chef. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or visiting the website, and is only available during the holiday season. Discounts and host rewards can be applied to these items, and there may be special promotions and deals available.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone come up with an insert for the Holiday Mini Catalog yet? I'm looking for something about last minute orders, outlet, etc. Maybe upcoming host specials for Jan/Feb. Thank you in advance:chef:

Why not just create a label on the front ? I do that and I have on mine "Last minute gifts? Don't worry...orders accepted til 12/15 (or whatever the date is)

Yes, I have seen a few people on the forums discussing inserts for the Holiday Mini Catalog. Some have created inserts specifically for last minute orders, highlighting products that are still available and emphasizing the urgency to order before the holiday season is over. Others have focused on the outlet section and have created inserts showcasing discounted items and special deals. As for upcoming host specials for January and February, I haven't seen any inserts yet, but I'm sure they will start popping up as more information is released by the company. Hope this helps! :chef:

1. What is the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert?

The Holiday Mini Catalog Insert is a special edition catalog that features exclusive holiday-themed products from Pampered Chef. It is released in addition to the regular seasonal catalogs and offers a variety of items perfect for holiday cooking, baking, and entertaining.

2. How do I get a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert?

You can receive a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. The insert is also included in orders placed during the holiday season.

3. Are the products in the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert only available during the holiday season?

Yes, the products featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert are exclusive to the holiday season and are only available for a limited time. Make sure to get them while you can!

4. Can I use my discount or host rewards on items from the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount or host rewards on items from the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert, just like you would for any other Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any special promotions or deals for items in the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert?

Yes, there are often special promotions and deals for items featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog Insert. Make sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefChris