• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upcoming Host Specials for Mini-Catalog: March and April Insert

In summary, Cathy created a mini-catalog insert with March and April host specials. She printed the file with the specials and glued it to the back of the mini-catalog. She made a list of who she sent the insert to and will follow-up with a call in a few days.
pkd09
Silver Member
I thought someone posted an insert of upcoming host specials (March and April) to insert in the mini-catalog but I can't find it. Can anyone remember where it is? Thank you.

I saw that one but was looking for one with the March/April host specials. Thank you though. I guess I will just have to put each one in an envelope with a cover letter.

Print the host special from CC 4 to a page on your printer - print March on one side, April on the other. That's it! No "re-creating the wheel" involved!

Cathy - How do I do that?? (not the most computer savvy)

It depends on the software for your printer. Mine gives me the option to "Print multiple items per page". When you're getting ready to print the item, just click on "Properties" and look through the options for printing multiple items per page. HTH!

It did help - thanks!!!

Thanks Cathy!!! I just did it too!! All these years neve knew I could do that.

OK this is what I came up with. I printed up the file with the March/April host special and reduced it to the size of the mini-catalog. I had enough room in the margin to put "Be the first to show your friends the new products. Call me to book your show date and you will be rewarded with a special gift from me". Then my name, phone # and website address. I will probably give them a SB or something. I then glue-sticked the top 1/4" of the insert and put it on P.2 of the mini catalog. Taped it shut and off to the PO I will go after work. I made a list of who I sent them to and will follow-up with a call in a few days. Creative photocopying:balloon: I want half price or FREE National Conference!

1. What is an "Insert for Mini-Catalog"?

An "Insert for Mini-Catalog" is a small, additional catalog that features a selection of our most popular products. It can be inserted into a larger catalog or distributed separately to showcase specific products.

2. How do I obtain an "Insert for Mini-Catalog"?

You can obtain an "Insert for Mini-Catalog" through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also request one from our customer service team.

3. Can I customize the products featured in the "Insert for Mini-Catalog"?

Yes, you can customize the products featured in the "Insert for Mini-Catalog" to best suit your needs. You can work with your consultant or our customer service team to select the products you want to include.

4. How many products are typically featured in an "Insert for Mini-Catalog"?

The number of products featured in an "Insert for Mini-Catalog" can vary, but it typically ranges from 10-20 products. This allows for a focused and curated selection of our top-selling items.

5. Can I request multiple copies of the "Insert for Mini-Catalog"?

Yes, you can request multiple copies of the "Insert for Mini-Catalog" to distribute to your friends, family, or customers. You can also request a digital version to share on social media or through email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • kreaser
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefannie