• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog

In summary, the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog is a versatile kitchen tool made of high-quality, durable plastic that can be used for a variety of tasks such as chopping, mixing, and blending. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use. It can hold up to 2 cups of liquid or 16 ounces of dry ingredients and is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
chefannie
Hi, does anyone have a small flyer (4 to a page) that they use as inserts for the mini catalogs? I want to send out a bunch to customers and was wondering if anyone had a small flyer to insert. Thanks. Anni9e:blushing:

Here's the one I use. Cut in half and fold and it should fit into the mini-catty. It just lists the Sept/Oct Specials. In the pdf file, you can type your info on top next to the logo.

I have seen other 4-up flyers in the past with different info on it. Maybe do a search in the files.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2009.doc
    1 MB · Views: 428
  • MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2009_fillable.pdf
    372.8 KB · Views: 319
Thank you so much for sharing this. You did a great job!

Do we have to wait till Sept. to mail out mini-catalogs or to hand out fall/winter catalogs??

Hi Anni9e,
I do have a small flyer that I use as inserts for the mini catalogs. It has been really effective in grabbing my customers' attention and encouraging them to take a closer look at the mini catalog. Would you like me to send it to you? Let me know and I'll be happy to share it with you.
Happy selling!

1. What is the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog used for?

The Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks such as chopping, mixing, and blending. It can also be used as a serving dish for dips and sauces.

2. Is the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting use.

3. What is the material of the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog?

The Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog is made of high-quality, durable plastic that is safe for food preparation and can withstand high temperatures.

4. How much can the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog hold?

The Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog can hold up to 2 cups of liquid or 16 ounces of dry ingredients, making it perfect for small batch cooking and meal prep.

5. Can the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog be used in the oven?

Yes, the Small Mini Insert for F/W Catalog is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kreaser
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies