• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert (Mar-April)

In summary, the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert for March-April features a variety of products from Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer collection, including the new Quick Cooker, Grill Stone, and Silicone Prep Bowls. Unfortunately, it is only available for customers in Canada, but many of the featured products can also be found in the US catalog or on the website. The insert includes exclusive bundle deals and discounts on select products, and is valid for the months of March and April. Hosts can earn rewards by hosting a party using the products from the insert.
ahinchey
Hi,
Here is an Canadian Mini-Catalog insert featuring the 2009 Mar-April specials. I of course borrowed the layout (Thank-you to Kathleen who designed it).

cheers

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMarchApril2009.doc
    725 KB · Views: 397
This is great so thank you for sharing!

Just a FYI, in the CDN mini catalogue the sprinkles are priced wrong. They are listed for $6.50 instead of $8.50. Don't know what HO is going to do about it yet.
Danielle

1. What products are featured in the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert for March-April?

The Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert for March-April features a variety of products from Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer collection, including the new Quick Cooker, Grill Stone, and Silicone Prep Bowls.

2. Can I order from the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert if I live in the United States?

Unfortunately, the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert is only available for customers in Canada. However, many of the featured products can also be found in the US catalog or on our website.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert?

Yes, the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert includes exclusive bundle deals and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the insert for more details.

4. How long is the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert valid for?

The Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert is valid for the months of March and April. After April, these products may still be available in the regular Canadian catalog or on our website.

5. Can I earn host rewards by hosting a party using the products from the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards by hosting a party and using the products from the Canadian Mini-Catalog Insert. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kreaser
  • Flyers and Letters