• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Flyers: What We Know So Far

In summary, the Consultant News released the April Guest Special today. The flyers with this special are available now. Carolyn created a mini-catty insert for March and April, but no insert for May yet. Janice created flyers with Adobe Acrobat.
kam
Staff member
Here are the Flyers with April that I have done so far.Note: The April Guest flyer is not out yet...don't know why they are holding that one. But, I was provided the info from the Consultant News, so I hope it is right.I will most likely wait until the pdf comes out for the April Guest special before creating the Mar/Apr mini-catty insert.

Attachments

• FebRecFebMarApr15_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 780
  • FebMarApr15_fillable_fixed.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 842
They look great kam!!

Here's the April Guest Special - they finally released it the other day. Whew!

Attachments

• GS April thru June 2015.pdf
    383 KB · Views: 1,118
dannyzmom said:
Here's the April Guest Special - they finally released it the other day. Whew!
Thanks Carolyn! I'll get to the mini catty by the end of the week!

Thanks, Kam!

Thanks, Kathleen! Your flyers are fabulous - as always! They are such a help. I can't, however, save the form with my info now. I could previously without a problem (OK, that was in the fall - I've really slacked off lately...). Any one have any suggestions as to what I can do to save my info on the flyer?

CookinWithLynda said:
Thanks, Kathleen! Your flyers are fabulous - as always! They are such a help. I can't, however, save the form with my info now. I could previously without a problem (OK, that was in the fall - I've really slacked off lately...). Any one have any suggestions as to what I can do to save my info on the flyer?
It looks like it was just the 3-month one that was a problem. Sorry about that. I don't know what happened. I use full Acrobat - so it doesn't show as a problem for me unless I make a separate step of opening it in Reader. I have uploaded the fixed version in the original thread.

I can't seem to find a mini catalog insert with March/April specials. Am I missing it. The guest special has been out for several days now, so hoping I'm missing it somewhere. Kam??

Yes, Kam thank you so much in advance for all you do with theses flyers!! Is there one with March/April/May created yet?

kam said:
Here are the Flyers with April that I have done so far.Note: The April Guest flyer is not out yet...don't know why they are holding that one. But, I was provided the info from the Consultant News, so I hope it is right.I will most likely wait until the pdf comes out for the April Guest special before creating the Mar/Apr mini-catty insert.
Thank you for always making these!!! I know I always look for them. Would you tell how you make them. Thanks!!!

I love the flyers.. I'm anxiously awaiting one that has April and May :) Thank you!!

What are the new products featured in the April flyers?

The April flyers feature several new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Crinkle Cutter.

Are there any discounts or promotions in the April flyers?

Yes, the April flyers include several promotions, such as a discount on the Deluxe Air Fryer and a buy-one-get-one deal on select kitchen tools.

When will the April flyers be available to customers?

The April flyers will be available to customers starting April 1st.

Can I order from both the March and April flyers at the same time?

Yes, customers are able to order from both the March and April flyers at the same time. However, the promotions and discounts may not be combined.

Will there be any virtual cooking demonstrations featuring the new April products?

Yes, there will be virtual cooking demonstrations featuring the new April products. Customers can check the Pampered Chef website for more information on dates and times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Traci B
  • kam