• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Feb/Mar Specials: Fillable Insert with Acro Reader

but I can do that if you want. I also have a monthly and yearly format that you can choose from. All you have to do is tell me what you would like and I will get right on it! :)haha!
kam
Staff member
Here is an insert that fits inside the mini-catty with Feb & Mar specials.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

I wasn't sure what to put in the "blurb" since Feb isn't really about getting new products. But my creativity is long gone...so you can change it to whatever you want since it is editable.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertFebMar2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 550
thanks Kathleen!!!!!
You rock! (in case I haven't told you before)

Jan

I just wanted to share some exciting news!! I mailed my minis for this show yesterday (the reason I requested Feb/mar) and I have only been including this the last few shows. well my host emails me to say her friend can not come to the show but wants to book a party!!
Thank you again for this wonderful tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sending out minis soon. thanks so much for this!

How do I print more on one page like have four on one page. That way they are smaller and can fit right in to the catty

Actually, there is no way I could get the same amount of info on 1/4 page.

Cut length-wise really close to the borders and it should fit exactly inside a mini catty (width). All you have to do is fold it in half to fit inside. I fold mine between the two months and have the type/print side facing out.

ChefShalon said:
How do I print more on one page like have four on one page. That way they are smaller and can fit right in to the catty

Actually, there is no way I could get the same amount of info on 1/4 page.

Cut length-wise really close to the borders and it should fit exactly inside a mini catty (width). All you have to do is fold it in half to fit inside. I fold mine between the two months and have the type/print side facing out.

cookinforyou said:
I just wanted to share some exciting news!! I mailed my minis for this show yesterday (the reason I requested Feb/mar) and I have only been including this the last few shows. well my host emails me to say her friend can not come to the show but wants to book a party!!
Thank you again for this wonderful tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doughmama said:
sending out minis soon. thanks so much for this!

I am glad this came in handy. I almost didn't make this one up this time.

Ok thanks for the info kam and for your great flyers. I made it to go and have four on one page by telling the printing selections to put two pages on one page. But it didnt quite work out that way and made two on one side of the paper so I just put the paper back thought the printer the other direction. Now I have four small flyers that fit in the mini catty perfectly :) per page that I print.

ChefShalon said:
Ok thanks for the info kam and for your great flyers. I made it to go and have four on one page by telling the printing selections to put two pages on one page. But it didnt quite work out that way and made two on one side of the paper so I just put the paper back thought the printer the other direction. Now I have four small flyers that fit in the mini catty perfectly :) per page that I print.

Oh good! I am glad it worked out. Was it still readable? When I am creating this flyer I always worry about everythingg being too small! :)

Yes it works out great if the page is hoz. and the our four of them on the page. You can read it just fine its not that small at all about the same size print thats in a mini catty anyways

but now the area that say whats a host benefit is alittle small i can read it but it could be hard for some people. Now if you could make a recuriting flyer just like that with the promos for the month that would be GREAT to add too.

ChefShalon said:
Yes it works out great if the page is hoz. and the our four of them on the page. You can read it just fine its not that small at all about the same size print thats in a mini catty anyways

Ahhhhh....I see how you are doing this. That would probably wouldn't reduce them too much.

ChefShalon said:
but now the area that say whats a host benefit is alittle small i can read it but it could be hard for some people. Now if you could make a recuriting flyer just like that with the promos for the month that would be GREAT to add too.

haha! I DO have a 2 mo and 3 mo format (full pages) that include the recruiting special.

I didn't even THINK to do the recruiting special in the mini catty format . But, now that you have given me this great idea (THANKS!) - I'll do it Monday and post that evening! I'll put Feb at the top and the recruiting special at the bottom.

Yes lol! and it is I that should be thanking you for the GREAT flyers I just had to tweak it to my liking, I think having them smaller works great becuase then you can leave the minis at biz and places and people will see the promos inside. And for the ones you have befor, I am putting them in my main cats for the guest at parties instead of full flyers saves on paper!

ChefShalon said:
Yes lol! and it is I that should be thanking you for the GREAT flyers I just had to tweak it to my liking, I think having them smaller works great becuase then you can leave the minis at biz and places and people will see the promos inside. And for the ones you have befor, I am putting them in my main cats for the guest at parties instead of full flyers saves on paper!

That's why I started soing them for myself - I couldn't stand printing 6 sheets instead of one!

Well, I did the mini-catty with Recruiting Special.
I posted it here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/mini-catty-feb-recruit-special-66624/#post783290

What is the "Mini Catty Feb / Mar" promotion?

The "Mini Catty Feb / Mar" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that features a selection of our top-selling products at discounted prices.

When does the "Mini Catty Feb / Mar" promotion start and end?

The "Mini Catty Feb / Mar" promotion begins on February 1st and ends on March 31st.

Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of the "Mini Catty Feb / Mar" promotion?

No, the promotion is available to all customers and consultants.

Are there any restrictions on the products included in the "Mini Catty Feb / Mar" promotion?

Yes, the discounted prices are only valid for the specific products listed in the promotion and while supplies last.

Can I combine the "Mini Catty Feb / Mar" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views