• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Mini Catty with GP Set: Is this the perfect combo for your next party?

In summary, the August Mini Catty With Gp Set is a special edition catalog from Pampered Chef featuring a curated selection of products for the month of August, including the exclusive "Gp Set". It can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant and includes four unique products: the Quick Slice, Quick Slice Collapsible Cutting Board, Quick Slice Julienne Peeler, and Quick Slice Julienne Peeler Replacement Blades. The Gp Set cannot be purchased separately and is only available in August.
kam
Staff member
I was asked (thanks cookinforyou!!) if I had a mini catty for August (without July). Which, I did not (since we don't know when the Sept specials are being released).

So, that gave me an idea to put the GP set on it.

So, I am not sure if anyone can use this, but it only has the Aug host & guest specials and the Grill Pan set.

Area next to the logo to type your cons info.

I am now leaving the "Sales Burb" box blank so you can type whatever you want it into it.

Both of these can be filled using Acro reader.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertAugGPSet2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 459
Host Specials:- Get a Grill Pan with a qualifying party of $200 or more!- Enjoy 10% off select cookware items when you host a qualifying party of $300 or more! Guest Specials:- Get 10% off select cookware items when you spend $50 or more!- Enjoy 20% off select cookware items when you spend $100 or more!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your mini catty for August. That's a great idea to include the GP set since we don't know when the September specials will be released. I'm sure it will be useful for those looking to plan ahead. I appreciate you leaving the "Sales Burb" box blank so we can customize it to our needs. Thanks again for sharing!

What is the August Mini Catty With Gp Set?

The August Mini Catty With Gp Set is a special edition catalog from Pampered Chef that features a selection of products specifically curated for the month of August. It also includes a set of exclusive products known as the "Gp Set".

How can I get my hands on the August Mini Catty With Gp Set?

The August Mini Catty With Gp Set is only available to purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can either host a party with a consultant or purchase directly from them to get the set.

What products are included in the Gp Set?

The Gp Set includes four unique products that are only available in this set. These products are the Quick Slice, the Quick Slice Collapsible Cutting Board, the Quick Slice Julienne Peeler, and the Quick Slice Julienne Peeler Replacement Blades.

Can I purchase the Gp Set separately?

No, the Gp Set is only available as part of the August Mini Catty With Gp Set. It cannot be purchased separately.

Is the August Mini Catty With Gp Set only available in August?

Yes, the August Mini Catty With Gp Set is a limited edition offering and is only available during the month of August. Make sure to grab yours before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam