• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Dec/Jan: Specials and Customization with Acro Reader

In summary, the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select mini catalog products for the months of December and January. The discounted products can be accessed through shopping on the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or by requesting a mini catalog. The promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn host rewards and credit towards the Pampered Chef Host Program. The promotion ends on January 31st at 11:59 PM (CT) and there are a few exclusions, such as clearance items, business supply items, and past host exclusives.
kam
Staff member
Here is the mini-catty insert I use - I have updated it with Dec and Jan specials.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can also edit the Sales Blurb and change it how you want.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertDecJan2010_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 416
Thank you! Thank you!

I love these - so you just insert those into the mini catalogs and send them out?

kam said:
Here is the mini-catty insert I use - I have updated it with Dec and Jan specials.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can also edit the Sales Blurb and change it how you want.

Kathleen

Thanks so much for these I love them and I wish I was this talented with software
Do you happened to have one for Jan/Feb?

TIA

1. What is the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion?

The "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes discounted prices on select mini catalog products for the months of December and January.

2. How do I access the products included in the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion?

You can access the discounted products by shopping on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a mini catalog from your consultant to view all the products included in the promotion.

3. Can I combine the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and credit towards the Pampered Chef Host Program with your purchase.

4. When does the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion end?

The "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion ends on January 31st at 11:59 PM (CT). Make sure to take advantage of the discounted prices before the promotion ends!

5. Are there any exclusions to the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion?

Yes, there are a few exclusions to the promotion, including clearance items, business supply items, and past host exclusives. These items will not be discounted during the "Mini Catty Dec Jan" promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
chefsara
Replies
Views