• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb/Mar 2011 3-Month Flyer: Easy to Customize with Acro Reader

In summary, the 3-month flyer for Jan Feb and Mar 2011 is available and can be edited using Acro Reader. The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is also editable. Some users find it worth their effort to make the Sales Blurb editable, while others appreciate it being pre-edited. The flyer is highly appreciated and loved by many, and it is a great way to save paper and ink.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 3-month flyer for Jan Feb and Mar 2011

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

Question: Is it worth my effort to make that Sales Blurb editable?? Do you guys change it up? Is it easy for you to edit? Just wondering...:)

Attachments

• JanFebMar2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 805
kam said:

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

[highlight]Question: Is it worth my effort to make that Sales Blurb editable?? Do you guys change it up? Is it easy for you to edit?[/highlight] Just wondering...:)

I think is is a nice feature if it is not too much work!!!

Just look at all the ideas in the "booking incentive" thread. That is a perfect spot for what ever idea you need to do that month.

kam said:

Question: Is it worth my effort to make that Sales Blurb editable?? Do you guys change it up? Is it easy for you to edit? Just wondering...:)

Thank you!!!!!

This looks great! I like what you typed in the editable box, but sometimes it is nice to be able to change for specific purposes. :chef:

Kam,

Thank you! I appreciate all the great fliers you post!

Priscilla

Your flyesr are great and I appreciate being able to edit them. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Thank you...I too like that I can put my info at bottom of page...

OK, thanks everyone!

It is not a problem to make the "Sales Blurb" in the lower left editable. It is just an extra step that I didn't know if anyone actually used. I will keep it editable in the future!

I just discovered this for the first time - I love it! Will save on paper and ink printing individual ones each month. Im already finding you throw a lot away! Such a waste. This should help. How to I find these on a regular basis? Someone gave me a link to this one.

Kam,
I apprerciate the work you do on these flyers, you make it so easy for me to edit and use them,words don't express. I iwas getting your flyer through a friend occasionally and when I called her to othank her she directed me to this site. So I guess Ihave you to thank for that too!

kam said:

I do change those slightly so I for one appreciate that you do it that way.

Thanks again.

Love love love love LOOOOOVE the flier! And really appreciated being able to edit/personalize it. THANK YOU!!!!!

Love the flyer! Will be sending out to all my past hosts.

Thank you so much for taking the time in doing the flyer! Absolutely love it!

Thanks for your flyers. They always look great!!

1. What is the "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" special offer?

The "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" special offer is a promotion from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of January, February, and March. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products during this time period.

2. How can I take advantage of the "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" special offer?

To take advantage of the "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" special offer, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can browse the deals and discounts and place your order directly through the website or with your consultant.

3. Are there any limitations or restrictions on the "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" special offer?

Yes, there are some limitations and restrictions on the "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" special offer. Some products may have limited quantities or may only be available for a limited time. Additionally, the special offer may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.

4. Can I still earn host rewards or discounts on my "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" order?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards or discounts on your "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" order. However, these rewards and discounts may be limited to certain products or may not apply to the special offer deals and discounts.

5. What happens if I have an issue with my "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" order?

If you have any issues with your "3 Month Jan/Feb/Mar" order, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the customer service team at Pampered Chef. They will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views
kam