• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. There are often special deals and discounts available, and the flyer is only available for customers in Canada. To receive a copy, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The return policy for products purchased through the flyer is the same as the standard policy, with a 30-day window for returns in their original packaging and new condition.
kam
Staff member
12/22/11: I notice that this has been bumped...but PLEASE NOTE...this is LAST year's flyer. I do not have the Feb or March CANADIAN flyers to use. I have to wait for someone to forward them to me so I can create the multi-month ones. Sorry.

3 month flyer for the Canadian Consultants.

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

Attachments

• CANADA_JanFebMar2011_fillable_rev.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 322
Last edited:
February section of the flyer - Canadain shows must reach $200 - 749.99

Cathy pclady said:
February section of the flyer - Canadain shows must reach $200 - 749.99

Thanks! Missed that it should have been $200 instead of $150. The file is fixed now!

Kathleen:

Thank you so much for doing this! It is a big help! :)

I'm looking for the March 2012 flyer??

Thank you Eileen

1. What products are featured in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. Some popular products that may be featured include the Deep Covered Baker, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Round Covered Baker.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar often includes special deals and discounts on select products. These deals may include discounted prices, free shipping, or bonus gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the flyer for any current promotions.

3. Can I order from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar if I live outside of Canada?

Unfortunately, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar is only available for customers in Canada. However, you may be able to find similar products and promotions in your own country's Pampered Chef flyer or website.

4. How can I receive a copy of the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar?

You can receive a copy of the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You may also be able to find a digital version of the flyer on the website.

5. What is the return policy for products purchased through the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar?

The return policy for products purchased through the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Jan/Feb/Mar is the same as the standard return policy for Pampered Chef products. Products can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original packaging and in new condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam