• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn 3 Mo. Flyers Updated W/Mother'sday

In summary, there are several promotions for Mother's Day in the Canadian 3 month flyers, including discounted gift sets, special bundles, and free shipping on select items. To access the updated flyers, visit the website and select the "Flyers" tab for the Canadian region. These promotions are only available for Canadian residents, but similar deals are available on the US website. There are also special discounts and deals specifically for Mother's Day in the Canadian 3 month flyers, which can be used with your consultant discount. However, the consultant discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
kam
Staff member
Here are two 3-month CANADIAN flyers updated with the April Mother's Day Special. (Thanks Cathy for getting me the CDN Mother's Day Special so I could update these!)

3 month Mar/Apr/Mar Recruit
3 month Mar/Apr/May

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

As always Canadian Cheffers, PLEASE check over the Canadian details.

Attachments

• CDN_MarAprMDRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 294
  • CDN_MarAprMDMay2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 309
Isn't the Mother's Day special only $25???

cindylpal said:
Isn't the Mother's Day special only $25???

These are CANADIAN. Their prices are different (higher) than ours.

I am sorry to confuse you - I try to mark these threads clearly Canadian.

I'm sorry, quickly looking...the flyers are beautiful!!!

cindylpal said:
I'm sorry, quickly looking...the flyers are beautiful!!!

No problem! I am just always worried someone will accidently use the CDN version when they don't mean to.

1. What are the current Mother's Day promotions being offered in the Canadian 3 month flyers?

We currently have several promotions for Mother's Day in our Canadian 3 month flyers. These include discounted gift sets, special bundles, and free shipping on select items.

2. How do I access the updated Canadian 3 month flyers for Mother's Day?

You can access the updated Canadian 3 month flyers for Mother's Day by visiting our website and selecting the "Flyers" tab. From there, you can choose the Canadian region and view the current promotions.

3. Can I order items from the Canadian 3 month flyers for Mother's Day if I live in the United States?

Unfortunately, the Canadian 3 month flyers and promotions are only available for Canadian residents. However, we have similar promotions and products available on our US website for Mother's Day.

4. Are there any special discounts or deals for Mother's Day in the Canadian 3 month flyers?

Yes, we have several discounted items and special bundles specifically for Mother's Day in the Canadian 3 month flyers. These promotions are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out before they expire.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on items from the Canadian 3 month flyers for Mother's Day?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on items from the Canadian 3 month flyers for Mother's Day. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies