• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Flyer Feb/Mar/Apr

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer for Feb/Mar/Apr features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. It often includes special deals and discounts on select products, and these promotions can be found online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The products will be available for the months of February, March, and April, but some may sell out before the end of the flyer period. The flyer is available in both English and French, and customers can choose their preferred language when viewing online or request a French version from their consultant.
kam
Staff member
3 month flyer for the Canadian Consultants.

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

I know Feb is half over, but I had to do this one before moving on to Mar/Apr/May, so I decided to post this one in case anyone was interested.

PLEASE check over the Canadian details! :)

Attachments

• CDN_FebMarApr2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 271
Canadian ConsultantsFebruary SpecialsBusiness SolutionsWe offer a wide range of services to help businesses and individuals succeed. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping Canadian businesses achieve success and reach their goals. • Business Planning and Strategy Development • Marketing and Communications • Project Management • Financial Services • Business Coaching • Consulting • Human Resources Take advantage of our special offers this month! • 10% off all Business Planning and Strategy Development services. • 15% off all Marketing and Communications services. • 20% off all Financial Services. Call us today to get started! Canadian Consultants 1-800-555-5555 [email protected] www.canadianconsultants.ca

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this 3 month flyer for the Canadian Consultants. I appreciate the editable options for adding my own information and the option to stamp or label it before printing. I think it's great that you included a sales blurb at the bottom left that is also editable. It allows for personalization and customization, which is important in attracting potential clients. I also appreciate the effort you put into making sure the Canadian details are accurate. It shows your attention to detail and professionalism. Thanks again for sharing this flyer. I will definitely consider using it for my own consulting business. Keep up the great work!

1. What products are featured in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer for Feb/Mar/Apr?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer for Feb/Mar/Apr features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer often includes special deals and discounts on select products. These promotions can range from discounted prices to free gifts with purchase.

3. Can I order from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How long will the products in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer be available?

The products in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer will be available for the months of February, March, and April. However, some products may sell out before the end of the flyer period.

5. Is the Canadian 3 Month Flyer available in French?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer is available in both English and French. Customers can choose their preferred language when viewing the online version or can request a French version from their Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies