• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer is a quarterly promotional flyer for Pampered Chef products in Canada. It features new products, special offers, and recipes and is valid for three months from March to May. Products from previous flyers can still be ordered, but may not have the same offers and prices as the current flyer. There may also be exclusive products featured in the flyer that are limited edition. Products from the flyer can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant's site.
kam
Staff member
3 month flyer for the Canadian Consultants.

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

As always Canadian Cheffers, PLEASE check over the Canadian details. :)

Oh, I couldn't find room for the info about the free Cookbook for 10+ buying guests in MAY. It just wouldn't fit. :( Sorry.

Attachments

• CDN_MarAprMay2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 375
SOO happy!

Thanks!! You make my work so much easier!

Hello Canadian Consultants!

I am so excited to share with you our new 3 month flyer for March, April, and May. This flyer is specifically designed for our Canadian market and contains all the latest and greatest products and promotions available to our customers.

One of the great features of this flyer is that you can easily add your own information in the bottom center using Acro Reader. This makes it easy for you to personalize the flyer for your specific business needs. You can also choose to delete this information before printing if you prefer to stamp or label it instead.

Please take the time to review the sales blurb at the bottom left of the flyer, as it is editable if you wish to make any changes. As always, I encourage you to double check all the Canadian details to ensure accuracy for our customers.

I apologize for not being able to include the information about the free cookbook for 10+ buying guests in May. Unfortunately, there just wasn't enough room to fit it in. I appreciate your understanding and hope that this flyer will still be a valuable resource for your business.

Happy selling, Canadian Cheffers! Let's make these next three months a huge success!

1. What is the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer?

The Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer is a promotional flyer for Pampered Chef products that is released every quarter. It features new products, special offers, and recipes for Canadian customers.

2. How long is the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer valid?

The Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer is valid for three months, from March to May. After May, a new flyer will be released with updated products and offers.

3. Can I order products from previous flyers in the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer?

Yes, you can still order products from previous flyers as long as they are still available and in stock. However, keep in mind that the special offers and prices in the current flyer will not apply to these products.

4. Are there any exclusive products featured in the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer?

Yes, there may be some exclusive products featured in the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer that are not available in the regular product line. These products are usually limited edition and may only be available for a limited time.

5. Can I order products from the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer online?

Yes, you can order products from the Canadian 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website or through your independent consultant's website. Simply browse the flyer and add the products you want to your cart to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies