• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Flyer Apr/May/June

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Apr/May/June is a seasonal promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and new products for the months of April, May, and June in Canada. It can be accessed through various channels and is exclusive to Canada. Previous months' deals and products may no longer be available, but Pampered Chef credits and host rewards can be used towards purchases from the flyer.
kam
Staff member
3 month flyer for the Canadian Consultants.

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

As always Canadian Cheffers, PLEASE check over the Canadian details.

Attachments

• CDN_AprMayJun2011_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 371
Thank you, looking forward in booking my first shows ;)

Hi Kam,

Do you have anything with the Canadian info for May/June for mini catties?

love your work!

thanks, Michele

Hello Canadian Cheffers!

I am excited to share with you our new 3 month flyer for April, May, and June. As always, you can easily input your information in the bottom center using Acro Reader or simply backspace over it before printing if you prefer to stamp or label it.

Also, don't forget to check over the Canadian details to ensure accuracy. We want to make sure our Canadian customers are getting the best information possible.

Happy selling!

1. What is the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Apr/May/June?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer Apr/May/June is a seasonal promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and new products for the months of April, May, and June in Canada.

2. How can I access the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

You can access the Canadian 3 Month Flyer Apr/May/June through various channels, including our website, social media pages, and through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

3. Are the deals and products in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer exclusive to Canada?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer features deals and products that are specifically available in Canada. However, some of these products may also be available in other countries, but the prices and promotions may vary.

4. Can I still purchase items from previous months' flyers?

Unfortunately, the deals and products featured in previous months' flyers may no longer be available. However, you can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any remaining inventory or if they can order the product for you.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef credits or host rewards towards purchases from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef credits or host rewards towards purchases from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer. Simply place your order through your local consultant and let them know you would like to apply your credits or rewards to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam