• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month With Recruiting: Aug/Sept Sept/Oct

In summary, the "3 Month With Recruiting" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join during the months of August, September, and October. To participate, you must join during these months and you will automatically be enrolled. The program provides incentives and rewards for reaching milestones in the first 3 months, but recruiting is not required. You can also participate in other promotions and programs while in the "3 Month With Recruiting" program, but there may be some exclusions or restrictions.
kam
Staff member
Here are my 3 month flyers, but with recruiting info instead of the 3rd month of specials. So, I guess these are really 2 month flyers with recruiting info.

As always, you can fill in your info at the bottom using Acro Reader. And the "sales blurb" in the lower left is completely editable.

Attachments

• AugSeptRec2010_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 540
  • SeptOctRec2010_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 637
LOVE this flyer thank you!!!!

Thanks Kathleen! Love it! I am so grateful for all you do.

Thank-you - I shared these with my team.

Thank you so much. I am printing this to take to a fair with me. It will be so easy to show people!!

Thank you! You always do an amazing job on these and I greatly appreciate it! Talent beyond compare! Thank you for doing and for sharing!

Thank you so much Kathleen!! I really appreciate it all you do and share on this site. I don't know what I would do with out your great fliers and this one is just as awesome! THANKS!

This is great. Thank you. It will save me so much money on printing.

These are awesome. I really appreciate your sharing these with us.

What is the "3 Month With Recruiting" program?

The "3 Month With Recruiting" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join during the months of August, September, and October. It is designed to help new consultants jumpstart their business and reach their goals within their first 3 months.

How do I participate in the "3 Month With Recruiting" program?

To participate in the "3 Month With Recruiting" program, you must join Pampered Chef as a consultant during the months of August, September, or October. You will automatically be enrolled in the program and will have access to all the benefits and rewards.

What benefits do I receive as part of the "3 Month With Recruiting" program?

As part of the "3 Month With Recruiting" program, you will receive special incentives and rewards for reaching certain milestones within your first 3 months as a consultant. These may include free products, discounts, and bonuses.

Do I need to recruit others to participate in the program?

No, recruiting other consultants is not a requirement to participate in the "3 Month With Recruiting" program. However, we do encourage you to share your experience and success with others and potentially grow your team.

Can I still participate in other promotions and programs while in the "3 Month With Recruiting" program?

Yes, you can participate in other promotions and programs while in the "3 Month With Recruiting" program. However, certain promotions may have exclusions or restrictions, so we recommend checking with your upline or consultant support for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lewisbj
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam