• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 and 3 Month With Oct Recruiting

In summary, the "2 and 3 Month With Oct Recruiting" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join in October. To qualify, new consultants must reach certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 2 and 3 months. The benefits of participating include additional rewards and bonuses, as well as a jumpstart for new consultants. This program is only available for consultants who join in October, but there may be other promotions for consultants who joined in different months. Progress can be tracked through the Pampered Chef website or through a mentor.
kam
Staff member
Here are the 2 and 3 month format flyers with the Oct 2011 recruiting special.

"3 month" has Oct Rec / Oct / Nov 2011
"2 Month" has Oct / Oct Rec 2011

Bth have fillable spots to type in your info using Acro reader.

Thanks!

Attachments

• OctRecOctNov2011_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 569
  • OctRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 472
These are both nice -
Have you seen one out here that has Oct - Nov - Dec host bonuses on it yet?

December just posted this morning....

Thank you KAM

Right, I did see that December information is available now, I was just wondering if anyone had seen a flyer with Oct Nov and Dec Host Specials on it yet - I was wanting to send those out with my mailings for Monday - and I couldn't quite make them fit. These are great and I will send a couple of people the one with the recruiting bonus - but I do have a few that I want to be sure have the December info as well.

1. What is the "2 and 3 Month With Oct Recruiting" program?

The "2 and 3 Month With Oct Recruiting" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join in October. It offers additional incentives and rewards for reaching certain sales and recruiting goals in the first 2 and 3 months of joining.

2. How do I qualify for the "2 and 3 Month With Oct Recruiting" program?

To qualify for the program, you must join Pampered Chef as a consultant in the month of October and reach certain sales and recruiting goals within your first 2 and 3 months. These goals may vary depending on your specific consultant agreement, so be sure to check with your mentor or the program guidelines for more information.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "2 and 3 Month With Oct Recruiting" program?

Participating in this program can offer you additional rewards and bonuses for reaching your sales and recruiting goals in your first 2 and 3 months with Pampered Chef. It can also help you jumpstart your business and set you up for success as a new consultant.

4. Can I still participate if I joined Pampered Chef before October?

No, this program is only available for new consultants who join in the month of October. However, there may be other promotions and incentives available for consultants who joined in different months. Be sure to check with your mentor or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. How can I track my progress in the "2 and 3 Month With Oct Recruiting" program?

You can track your progress in the program through your personal Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to your mentor. They can provide you with updates on your sales and recruiting goals and help you stay on track to qualify for the program incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies