• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4 Section Format: Sept/Sept Rec/Oct/Nov

In summary, the 4 Section Format for Pampered Chef's September-October-November catalog is a way of organizing products into four distinct sections based on their release dates. This format is used to showcase new products and popular products from previous catalogs. It changes every three months with the release of a new catalog and allows customers to easily find specific products by using section labels, categories, and a table of contents.
kam
Staff member
This flyer has 4 sections on it...Aug, Sept, Oct specials and the Aug Recruiting special.

There are 2 fillable spots at the top. The one on the left for whatever you want and the spot under the logo for your Cons Info.

Attachments

• SepSepRecOctNov11_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 661
Thanks so much! I am new and just had my first show last night and I use your flyers all the time!

This is my favorite format Kam! LOVE THIS ONE! Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us updated! You are AWESOME!

Love this so much! Thank you again!

1. What is the 4 Section Format for Pampered Chef's September-October-November catalog?

The 4 Section Format for Pampered Chef's September-October-November catalog is a way of organizing and categorizing products into four distinct sections based on their release dates. This allows customers to easily find and shop for new products that have been released during those months.

2. Are all products in the September-October-November catalog organized into the 4 Section Format?

Yes, all products in the September-October-November catalog are organized into the 4 Section Format. This format is used to showcase new products released during those months, as well as popular products from previous catalogs.

3. How often does the 4 Section Format change?

The 4 Section Format changes every three months, corresponding with the release of a new catalog. It is updated to showcase new products and to keep the catalog fresh and exciting for customers.

4. Can I still purchase products from previous catalogs in the September-October-November catalog?

Yes, while the focus of the September-October-November catalog is on new products, there are also popular products from previous catalogs included in the 4 Section Format. This allows customers to still purchase their favorite products.

5. How can I find a specific product in the 4 Section Format?

The 4 Section Format is designed to make it easy for customers to find specific products. Each section is labeled with the release month, and products are organized by category (i.e. cookware, bakeware, tools). Additionally, customers can use the table of contents at the beginning of the catalog to quickly locate a specific product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lewisbj
  • kam