• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct

In summary, the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase products and promotions for the months of August, September, and October. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website, and is also included in monthly newsletters and select stores. The flyer features special deals and discounts on select products and can be used when hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. It is currently only available in English, but efforts are being made to expand its availability to other languages.
kam
Staff member
Here is a 4-month flyer I just started doing a few months ago. It has 4 sections on it...Aug, Sept, Oct specials and the Aug Recruiting special.

There are 2 fillable spots at the top. The one on the left for whatever and the spot under the logo for your Cons Info.

Attachments

• AugAugRecSepOct11_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 880
Thank you so much Kam!

love it!!! Thanks!

I look at these forms and am so impressed. You make my life so much easier! Thank you!

Can anyone make this into a word document? My adobe won't work right now since I upgraded to IE9.

Thanks!!

Hi! This is incredible! Could you do this with Sept, Oct, Nov specials only? I'm looking to send out the new catalogs to past hosts and customers, and something like that would be great to include!
Thanks!
Amy

Thanks for the wonderful flyer!!! :)

A Pampered Kitchen said:
Can anyone make this into a word document? My adobe won't work right now since I upgraded to IE9.

Thanks!!

Instead of opening it from CS, right click on the pdf link and select "Save Target As" and save the file onto your computer.

You should then be able to open it from your computer using Acro Reader.

Rule77 said:
Hi! This is incredible! Could you do this with Sept, Oct, Nov specials only? I'm looking to send out the new catalogs to past hosts and customers, and something like that would be great to include!
Thanks!
Amy

I won't get anything done with November until they post the pdfs of the flyers (which, I believe, is Sept 1). At that point in time I will do a 3 month with just Sept Oct & Nov.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Ok, thanks! I'll keep my eye open for it!

Thank you so much!

What is the purpose of the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct"?

The "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and promotions for the months of August, September, and October. It allows customers to easily see what products are available and what special offers are happening during this time period.

How can I obtain a copy of the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct"?

You can obtain a copy of the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. The flyer is also often included in our monthly newsletters and can be found in select stores.

Are there any special deals or discounts offered in the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct"?

Yes, the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" features special deals and discounts on select products. These promotions are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while they last!

Can I use the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" to host a party or event?

Absolutely! The "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" can be a great tool to use when hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. Your guests can easily see the products and promotions available, making it easier for them to make a purchase.

Is the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" available in other languages?

At this time, the "4 Month Format Flyer: Aug/Rec/Sept/Oct" is only available in English. However, we are always looking for ways to expand our reach and make our materials more accessible to all customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies