• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit

In summary, "Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for Canadian customers during the month of September. It features exclusive deals on select kitchen products. These deals can be accessed through browsing our online catalogue, attending a Pampered Chef party, or contacting a local consultant. The deals cannot be combined with other offers and are available in all provinces, but specific deals may vary by location.
kam
Staff member
Here are some CANADIAN flyers that have the Sept Recruiting Info.

I have attached:

3 month format: Sept recruit/Sept/Oct
2 month format: Sept/Sept recruit
MiniCatty: Sept/Sept recruit

You can put in your Cons Info on all of these using reader. The 3 month Sales Blurb is editable.
For the mini catty, you can enter your Cons Info next to the logo and just fill in the blank box with whatever you want.

As always, since I am not a Canadian Consultant, please check over the details before you use these. If you see any mistakes, please let me know and I will correct the flyer.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CDN_SepRecSepOct2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 316
  • CDN_SepRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 338
  • CDN_MiniCattyInsertSepRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 344
Thank you for posting for us :love:

Thanks for sharing these flyers! They look great and will definitely come in handy for recruiting in September. I appreciate you taking the time to create and share these with us. I will be sure to double check all the details before using them, but it's always nice to have a starting point. Thanks again!

1. What is "Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit"?

"Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. It features exclusive deals on our popular kitchen products for Canadian customers.

2. How can I access the "Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit" deals?

To access the deals, you can either browse through our online catalogue or attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant. You can also contact your local consultant for more information.

3. Are the "Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit" deals available for all products?

No, the deals are only available for select products that are featured in the promotion. These products will be clearly marked in our catalogue and on our website.

4. Can I combine the "Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit" deals with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit" deals cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are only valid on their own during the month of September.

5. Is the "Canadian Flyers With Sept Recruit" promotion available in all provinces?

Yes, the promotion is available in all provinces across Canada. However, availability of specific deals may vary depending on your location. Please check with your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies