• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month Flyer With Augrec/Aug/Sept

In summary, the "3 Month Flyer with Augrec/Aug/Sept" is a promotional flyer that offers special discounts on Pampered Chef products for the months of August, September, and October. It can be obtained through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website, and the offers can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Some offers may have restrictions or limitations, and they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer with the August Recruiting Special along with Aug/Sept 2011 specials.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Attachments

• AugRecAugSep2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 446
Thank you!

kam said:
Here is my 3 month flyer with the August Recruiting Special along with Aug/Sept 2011 specials.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

You are wonderful! Thanks so much!

Hello! Thank you for sharing your 3 month flyer with us. It looks great and I love how you have incorporated the August Recruiting Special and the August/September 2011 specials. The use of Acro Reader to fill in personal information is a great tip for others to follow. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. What is the "3 Month Flyer with Augrec/Aug/Sept"?

The "3 Month Flyer with Augrec/Aug/Sept" is a promotional flyer that features special offers and discounts on select Pampered Chef products for the months of August, September, and October. It is designed to help customers save money while stocking up on essential kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How can I get a copy of the "3 Month Flyer with Augrec/Aug/Sept"?

The flyer can be obtained through your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter to receive the flyer directly in your email inbox.

3. Can I use the offers in the "3 Month Flyer with Augrec/Aug/Sept" for online purchases?

Yes, the offers in the flyer can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the corresponding promo code at checkout when making an online purchase, or mention the offer to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing an order in person.

4. Are there any limitations or restrictions on the offers in the "3 Month Flyer with Augrec/Aug/Sept"?

Some offers may have restrictions or limitations, such as a minimum purchase amount or a specific date range for redemption. Be sure to carefully read the details of each offer to ensure you are able to take full advantage of the savings.

5. Can I combine offers from the "3 Month Flyer with Augrec/Aug/Sept" with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the offers in the flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or refer to the terms and conditions of each offer to confirm any restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
awjacks1105
Replies
Views
Dolan