• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for summer sales? Check out our 3 month flyer!

In summary, the 3 Month Flyer for July/Aug/Sept features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including new releases and seasonal items. You can still order products from previous months' flyers as long as they are still available, but it is recommended to order as soon as possible to ensure availability. There are often promotions and discounts offered in the 3 Month Flyer, such as bundle deals, free products with purchase, or discounted prices on select items. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn rewards with products from the flyer, and orders can be placed through a consultant or directly on the website.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer with July/Aug/Sept 2011.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Attachments

• JulAugSep2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 580
Thank you!!!!

You wouldn't happen to have August Sept Oct done yet, would you? My July is full so I need to fill the other months -- thanks! :)

dannyzmom said:
You wouldn't happen to have August Sept Oct done yet, would you? My July is full so I need to fill the other months -- thanks! :)

I haven't seen October yet. I am pretty sure it won't be posted until Aug 1st.

dannyzmom said:

kam said:
I haven't seen October yet. I am pretty sure it won't be posted until Aug 1st.

Carolyn,

OK, I opened my CO kit and the specials are there. But they did not include the guide/grid as to WHICH stones are included. I can try to make a guess and see if my counts match the flyer. I can give it a go and see what I can come up with. Maybe not until Friday though.

1. What products are featured in the 3 Month Flyer for July/Aug/Sept?

The 3 Month Flyer for July/Aug/Sept features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including new releases and seasonal items. Some of the featured products may include our Quick Cooker, Simple Slicer, and Grill Pan.

2. Can I still order products from previous months' flyers?

Yes, you can still order products from previous months' flyers as long as they are still available. However, some items may be sold out or discontinued, so we recommend ordering as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts offered in the 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts offered in the 3 Month Flyer. These may include bundle deals, free products with purchase, or discounted prices on select items. Be sure to check the flyer for specific details and expiration dates.

4. Can I host a party and earn rewards with products from the 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn rewards with products from the 3 Month Flyer. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

5. How can I place an order from the 3 Month Flyer?

You can place an order from the 3 Month Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or ordering directly from our website. Simply add the products you want to purchase to your cart and follow the checkout process. Your consultant can also assist you with placing an order and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
awjacks1105
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Dolan