• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov-Dec-Jan 3 Month Flyer: Editable Sales Info with Acro Reader

In summary, the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer featuring special deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products for the months of November, December, and January. It can be viewed online or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant, and the deals are available for purchase online using a promotional code. Host rewards can also be used on items in the flyer, but cannot be combined with other promotions. The expiration dates for the deals may vary and are subject to availability.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer for Nov Dec Jan.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Attachments

• NovDecJan2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 733
Thank you!!!! Wonderful!!!!

Kathleen, Again... You are amazing!

Thank you!

As always - you are a true treasure to us all!!;)

Wonderful! Thank you SO much!
Suzy in Texas

Thank you so much for doing these. I could never figure out how to do them, and appreciate you doing these for us!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments! MUCH appreciated!!! :)

This is wonderful! But I am in Canada and our prices are different for all the items, do you happen to have a Word document available so that I can change the prices to reflect cdn ones? :)thank you again it's going to come in very useful!!

You are awesome! Thanks soooooo very much!

613flavah said:
This is wonderful! But I am in Canada and our prices are different for all the items, do you happen to have a Word document available so that I can change the prices to reflect cdn ones? :)

thank you again it's going to come in very useful!!

I will hopefully post the Canadian version tomorrow!

What is the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer"?

The "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer" is a promotional flyer that features special deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products for the months of November, December, and January.

How can I get a copy of the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer"?

You can view the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer" online at our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also receive a copy by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

Are the deals and discounts in the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer" available online?

Yes, the deals and discounts featured in the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer" are available for purchase online at our website. Simply enter the corresponding promotional code at checkout to receive the discount.

Can I use my host rewards on items featured in the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer"?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on any items featured in the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer." However, please note that host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

When do the deals and discounts in the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer" expire?

The expiration date for each deal and discount in the "Nov Dec Jan 3 Month Flyer" may vary. Please refer to the flyer or our website for specific expiration dates. Some deals may also be subject to availability and while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookingaimee
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies