• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 3 Month Flyer for May, June, and July? Check out this editable option!

In summary, a 3 month flyer with May, June, and July 2011 is available, which can be edited using Acro Reader. Users have expressed their appreciation and made requests for additional features, to which the creator has responded positively and explained their process for completing the requests. Overall, the creator is appreciated and thanked for their work on the flyer.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer with May, June, July 2011.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Attachments

• MayJunJul2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 522
Has anyone told you that you are a rock star? I love it! Thanks!

I agree!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You are an :angel::chef::angel:

kam said:
Here is my 3 month flyer with May, June, July 2011.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Love it! YOU are incredible!
Have you done one yet with all the May stuff on one page... Recruiting too...
and
June and July on one page! Wahoooooo Here we go!

Awesome!!! Maybe you can fit August's on there too somewhere :)

OMG.....gimme- gimme-gimme....
A warm thanks is always appreciated, and I am sure that if and when kam has a chance she will get to many of the other options you are asking for. I find all the demands very offputting.:eek:

Last edited:
otisbg said:
OMG.....gimme- gimme-gimme....
A warm thanks is always appreciated, and I am sure that if and when kam has a chance she will get to many of the other options you are asking for. I find all the demands very offputting.:eek:

I hope that most of the time I get most of the options completed. (that is, if I don't forget any! :))

But, in case anyone is wondering, I do try to do them in order. I will try to complete any Flyers including May first, since that is the month we are in.

So, the 3 month ones with the current month (now May) specials and recruiting info will always be done first. In that same thought, the July/Aug on one would be one of the last ones I do - since that is the "furthest out".

THANKS!

AS usual Kam...love it! Thanks so much, and keep up the great work! :)

You're so incredibly appreciated Kam!! <3

1. What is the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July?

The 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July is a special promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef that features exclusive deals and discounts on products for the months of May, June, and July.

2. How do I access the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July?

The 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website. It may also be included in your monthly newsletter or sent directly to your email if you have opted in for promotional emails.

3. Are the deals in the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July available for purchase online?

Yes, all of the deals featured in the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out as usual.

4. Can I combine the deals from the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July with other offers or discounts?

No, the deals and discounts featured in the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase with the deals from the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can purchase with the deals from the 3 Month Flyer: May/June/July. However, keep in mind that some products may have limited quantities available and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies