• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month Flyer: May Rec/May/June

In summary, the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June is a promotional flyer with exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. It is accessible through the monthly newsletter or the "Specials" section on the website. The deals are available to all customers who signed up for the newsletter, but may have limited quantities. These deals cannot be combined with other promotions and are valid for the months of May, June, and July.
kam
Staff member
Here is the "3 month" format with May recruiting, May and June 2011 on page.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Updated: I had left off the dollar signs on the price of the kits. Here is a revised flyer that is corrected. Sorry!

Attachments

• RecMayJune2011_fillable_rev.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 491
Last edited:
kam said:
Here is the "3 month" format with May recruiting, May and June 2011 on page.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Anyway to shrink the "products" a bit on the "recruiting" and add some of the Pampered Dollars into the center of the Products! I think anytime people see $$$$$ bills it is an attention getter! Have no idea what it take to create these... but think it might be a great idea if it works!

This is my favorite. I LOVE that I am getting the message across with as little paper as possible. Saves time and saves the Earth. You are my hero!

BTW,. I love that recruiting is first, because it really makes a statement about the BEST rewards.

Hello there!Thank you for sharing your flyer with us. I can see that you have put a lot of effort into it and it looks great! I especially appreciate the use of Acro Reader to make it customizable for each consultant.I do have one suggestion though, in the Sales blurb on the lower left, I would recommend adding some additional information about the benefits of joining as a consultant. This could include things like discounted products, flexible hours, and the opportunity to earn extra income.Overall, I think this flyer is a great way to promote the May recruiting and May/June sales. Thank you for sharing it with us and good luck with your business!

1. What is the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June?

The 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June is a promotional flyer that features exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products for the months of May, June, and July. It is available to customers who have signed up for Pampered Chef's monthly newsletter.

2. How can I access the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June?

The 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June can be accessed through the monthly newsletter sent to Pampered Chef customers. It can also be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Specials" section.

3. Are the deals and discounts in the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June available to all customers?

Yes, the deals and discounts featured in the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June are available to all customers who have signed up for Pampered Chef's monthly newsletter. However, some offers may have limited quantities and are available on a first come, first served basis.

4. Can I combine the deals and discounts in the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June with other promotions or discounts?

No, the deals and discounts in the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid for the specified time period and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

5. How long is the 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June valid?

The 3 Month Flyer for May Rec/May/June is valid for the months of May, June, and July. After July, the deals and discounts featured in the flyer will no longer be available and a new flyer will be released for the following months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies