• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month Flyer April H/G/Md and May

In summary, to access the 3 Month Flyer for April, H/G/Md and May, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Resources" tab. You can only place an order for items in the flyer during the designated month and the discounted prices are available for all Pampered Chef consultants. These discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons, and the flyer is only available to active consultants. Non-consultants can contact a consultant to place an order.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer format with April Host/Guest Specials, MD Sets and May Host/Guest Specials.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Attachments

• AprMDMay2011_fillable.pdf
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 515
thanks i love this

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much!
Suzy in Texas

Hi there!Thank you for sharing your 3 month flyer format with us. It's great to see the April and May specials for both hosts and guests. I love that you have included the option to fill in our own information and edit the sales blurb. This will definitely make it easier for us to customize the flyer for our own businesses. Thanks again for sharing this helpful resource!Happy cooking,

1. How do I access the 3 Month Flyer for April, H/G/Md and May?

To access the 3 Month Flyer for April, H/G/Md and May, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account. Once you are logged in, go to the "Resources" tab and select "Monthly Specials" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can select the flyer you wish to view.

2. Can I place an order for items in the 3 Month Flyer before the designated month?

No, you can only place an order for items in the 3 Month Flyer during the designated month. If you try to order before or after the designated month, you will not be able to purchase the items at the discounted price.

3. Are the discounted prices in the 3 Month Flyer available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the discounted prices in the 3 Month Flyer are available for all Pampered Chef consultants. As long as you are a registered consultant with an active account, you can take advantage of the special prices.

4. Can I combine the 3 Month Flyer discounts with other promotions or coupons?

No, the discounted prices in the 3 Month Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons. You can only purchase the items at the listed discounted price in the flyer.

5. Can I order items from the 3 Month Flyer if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the 3 Month Flyer is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in purchasing items from the flyer, you can contact a consultant to place an order for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kam