• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer W/Aug - Sept - Oct ? Anyone?

In summary, Kathleen updated her Monthly Specials Flyer on her site and it is now available. The August/September/October specials are listed on CC. There are also host/guest specials for September/October.
<h2>1. What are the monthly specials for August, September, and October?</h2><p>The monthly specials for August, September, and October can be found on the updated Monthly Specials flyer. You can also view them on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. When will the Flyer W/Aug - Sept - Oct be available?</h2><p>The Flyer W/Aug - Sept - Oct will be available at the beginning of August. You can also view it on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>3. Can I order from the August, September, or October monthly specials now?</h2><p>Yes, you can order from the August, September, or October monthly specials now. You can place your order through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>4. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?</h2><p>You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. You can also ask for a referral from friends or family who may already have a consultant.</p><h2>5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the August, September, or October monthly specials?</h2><p>Yes, there are special promotions and discounts for the August, September, and October monthly specials. These can be found on the updated Monthly Specials flyer or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.</p>

1. What are the monthly specials for August, September, and October?

The monthly specials for August, September, and October can be found on the updated Monthly Specials flyer. You can also view them on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. When will the Flyer W/Aug - Sept - Oct be available?

The Flyer W/Aug - Sept - Oct will be available at the beginning of August. You can also view it on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I order from the August, September, or October monthly specials now?

Yes, you can order from the August, September, or October monthly specials now. You can place your order through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. You can also ask for a referral from friends or family who may already have a consultant.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the August, September, or October monthly specials?

Yes, there are special promotions and discounts for the August, September, and October monthly specials. These can be found on the updated Monthly Specials flyer or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
redneckgleasonx4
Replies
Views
awjacks1105