• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer w/Aug - Sept - Oct ? Anyone?

VeronicaW

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2006
Ok, anybody already update the Monthly Specials flyer for Aug/Sept/Oct yet?????

VeronicaW

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2006
I'm bumping this thread. I could really use this flyer fast.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
When are the specials going to be posted on CC? I don't see them yet.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I am waiting (not so patiently) for everything to come up on CC. :)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
They are up - but not in the usual place. Go the National Conference page on CC. You'll find all of the new promotions- including the Host/Guest specials for Sept/Oct.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I leave for a few hours and everything shows up!! :)

Here is the July/Aug/Sept flyer, Word and pdf versions. I just got home and did this really quick - so please let me know if I missed anything or have a typo.

I will complete the one including October tomorrow morning! (Aww geez - I just glanced at Oct and there are 3 levels!!! Argh!)

Attachments

• JulyAugSept2009.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 390
  • JulyAugSept2009_noname.pdf
    153.3 KB · Views: 268

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Kathleen you do an awesome job! I love using that flyer rather than the monthly one from PC. No need to print them as often. They are beautiful, professional and concise.
Thank you so much!

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
Kathleen you are the bomb
i can't tell you how i appreciate this
our group never does this good and always late
thank you thank you thank you
God bless,
lauriedip

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Ditto over here! I love them....they always look good and it saves me beaucoup time! Love ya and wishing you be blessed for all your hard work and generosity. = )

PCGINA

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
DOUBLE DITTO!!!

Kathleen ~ your Monthly Specials Flyer is the most professional looking flyer here EVERY month!!!

I truly appreciate your efforts AND that you share freely with us!!!

~G

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
And just to add to the accolades - I sat with someone at the Career Club Luncheon who belongs to CS, doesn't post, but she comes on every month just for your flyer, Kathleen :D

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Thank you everyone!!! :) I really do enjoy creating these.

I'll be completing the Aug-Sept-Oct one shortly. Oh, and I'll probably do a Sept/Oct one that fits in the mini-catty.

Thanks again!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Can someone please shoot me an email when the Aug Sept Oct one is up - I need it ASAP but may not have a chance to check back as often as I'd like.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Here is Aug/Sept/Oct.

(And I emailed Carloyn)

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2009.doc
    871 KB · Views: 491
  • AugSeptOct2009_noname.pdf
    242.9 KB · Views: 327

VeronicaW

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2006
I like to print on both sides, so I updated my sheet to go on the back of the Monthly Specials.
If you can use it, go for it.

Attachments

• Booking Benefits w-Wedding Reg-recipe.doc
    83 KB · Views: 445

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
omg your amazing!! i am still so new to PC that is great to be able to have people that are creative to make these and know what info needs to be on them!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
This is one of the free flyers Joy does! Why reinvent the wheel or spend time doing something she has already done??
I love Joy's service, and the flyers she provides....but this one flyer I prefer. I love Kathleen's layout for the host/guest specials. Not everyone is going to like the same thing.

teachernikol

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2008
Before I found this thread, I made my own...feel free to use it. I have information on what is included in the levels with it.

Attachments

• NoName AugSeptOct09Specials.pdf
    459.3 KB · Views: 227
  • AugSeptOct09Specials.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 412

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Yep I have to say, best all around! So glad that someone is computer saavy, because I sure am not!
Schel

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
I like to print on both sides, so I updated my sheet to go on the back of the Monthly Specials.
If you can use it, go for it.

This is nice! Thanks for sharing I have my 1st ever bridal show and look forward to more, so thanks for sharing!
Schel

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Before I found this thread, I made my own...feel free to use it. I have information on what is included in the levels with it.

I am glad you were able to change up the flyer to how you want it - but you may want to double check the Sept Guest Special. I think it is 20% off of select stoneware/metal bakeware items (not all).

Apr 7, 2009
I'm a 4 month old in PC and I soooo very appreciate that you do the work for us and help us save on ink :) Thank you and God Bless you and your business.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
The latest e-mail from HO said that they updated the Aug. host flyer. What was the change? Does that affect anything in these flyers shared in this thread?

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
The latest e-mail from HO said that they updated the Aug. host flyer. What was the change? Does that affect anything in these flyers shared in this thread?

For my 3-month flyer, you should be OK. I changed the wording to match the new flyer:
They changed it from $549.99 or less to $150- 549.99 and
they changed how the levels were spelled out.
And the product #'s may have changed??? (but the flyer doesn't have these).

But my flyer should reflect the new one.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks so much! :) I'm sitting here trying to make my own, and it just doesn't look anywhere near as nice. I love using yours! :D Thanks!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Kathleen, quick question...is there a special thing you did to blank out your contact info? I can't seem to add mine to the blank area. I can get one line in, but it disappears when I hit enter or too many spaces. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? I'm going to e-mail it to my host, so I was hoping to type in my info. But it's not the end of the world if I can't.