• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Special Flyers

In summary, the current 2 Month Host Special is a free Rockcrok® Dutch Oven with a minimum of $650 in party sales and one booking. The 3 Month Guest Special is a free Quick Cooker with a minimum of $200 in party sales. To earn these specials, you must either host a party or attend one and make a minimum purchase. These specials can be combined if you meet the requirements for both. They are only available for a limited time and cannot be used by consultants, who can instead earn rewards and discounts through the Pampered Chef Consultant Rewards program.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are Aug/Sept and Jul/Aug/Sept. Working on Sept/Oct and Aug/Sept/Oct right now, as well as dylab.... I ran into a computer issue that caused me to close out and lose what I was working on, so I had to rush to put it back together for a 2nd time... so let me know if I missed something. I feel like deja vue because I did it once already so I might have missed something thinking I did it already... ugh... (I have a new computer that I need to get my software loaded on so I can use that one instead!)

Attachments

• SuperSavings-AugSep2010.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 373
  • SuperSavings-AugSep2010.pdf
    113 KB · Views: 324
  • SuperSpecials-JulAugSep2010.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 286
  • SuperSpecials-JulAugSep2010.pdf
    164 KB · Views: 317
Joy,
For some reason I am not able to open these files here or directly on the tastytidbits site. I thought maybe it is my computer acting funny, but I tried another one and they still won't open.
Please help. Thanks
Angela

ammnkmm said:
Joy,
For some reason I am not able to open these files here or directly on the tastytidbits site. I thought maybe it is my computer acting funny, but I tried another one and they still won't open.
Please help. Thanks
Angela

Try saving them to your desktop, then opening them. I had the same problem.

Thanks Joy for posting these!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your computer issues causing you to lose your work. That can definitely be frustrating, but it sounds like you were able to pull everything back together quickly. Your flyers look great and I don't see anything missing. It's always a good idea to double check and make sure everything is there, especially after having to redo it. Good luck with your new computer and I hope everything runs smoothly for you. Keep up the great work!

1. What are the current 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials?

The current 2 Month Host Special is a free Rockcrok® Dutch Oven with a minimum of $650 in party sales and one booking. The 3 Month Guest Special is a free Quick Cooker with a minimum of $200 in party sales.

2. How can I earn the 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials?

To earn the 2 Month Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $650 in sales and book one future party. To earn the 3 Month Guest Special, you must attend a party and make a minimum purchase of $200.

3. Can I combine the 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials?

Yes, you can combine the 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials. If you host a party and meet the requirements for both specials, you will receive both the free Rockcrok® Dutch Oven and Quick Cooker.

4. How long are the 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials available?

The 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials are available for a limited time only. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the current specials.

5. Can I use the 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials as a consultant?

No, the 2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Specials are only available for customers and hosts. However, as a consultant, you can earn rewards and discounts through the Pampered Chef Consultant Rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies