• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving Pampered Partner Problems: Troubleshooting Host & Guest Special Flyers

In summary, the Host & Guest flyers won't open on Pampered Partner, but they work fine on internet explorer.
pamperedcheermom
I can't get the Host & Guest special flyers to open on Pampered Partner. Is anyone else having that trouble. I was able to open the OOF for May and print it out but I need the Host & Guest special flyers to put in a hostess packet. It starts to open, then the page is white and at the bottom left corner it says "Done". So it sits there and does nothing else.
If anyone has the May special flyers and can post them on here I would appreciate it. I need to get this packet delivered today.

Thanks!

I meant "Pampered Chef Website" not Pampered Partner
pamperedcheermom said:
I can't get the Host & Guest special flyers to open on Pampered Partner. Is anyone else having that trouble. I was able to open the OOF for May and print it out but I need the Host & Guest special flyers to put in a hostess packet. It starts to open, then the page is white and at the bottom left corner it says "Done". So it sits there and does nothing else.
If anyone has the May special flyers and can post them on here I would appreciate it. I need to get this packet delivered today.

Thanks!

It's the Pampered Chef website that won't let me open the flyers, not Pampered Partner. Not sure what I was thinking.

It works for me - if you are viewing from aol or your server - try going over to internet explorer - that works for me sometimes!!

A lot of the flyers are in adobe. You might need to download the updated adobe software. Adobe
It is free.:)

I have Adobe installed already. I was at work when I tried but they wouldn't open. They open fine at home. I've printed them out several times from work but for some reason they wouldn't open yesterday. I'll see if the computer has decided to be nice today when I get in the office. I did get the flyers printed but had to come by the house to do it before taking it to the host.

1. How do I troubleshoot issues with the host special flyer?

If you are having trouble with the host special flyer, first check to make sure you are following all the instructions and requirements listed on the flyer. If you are still experiencing issues, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve any problems.

2. What if my guest is having trouble redeeming their special flyer?

If your guest is having trouble redeeming their special flyer, make sure they are following the instructions correctly. If the issue persists, have them reach out to you or your consultant for assistance. They may also contact Pampered Chef customer service for further support.

3. Can I use more than one host special flyer at a time?

No, only one host special flyer can be used per order. If you have multiple host special flyers, you can use them for separate orders or combine them with other offers or discounts.

4. What do I do if my host special flyer is expired?

If your host special flyer has expired, it cannot be redeemed. Make sure to use the flyer within the specified timeframe to take advantage of the offer. If you are unable to use the flyer in time, you can contact your consultant to see if they can provide an extension or alternative offer.

5. Can I combine my host special flyer with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, host special flyers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can use them with regular-priced items and any additional rewards or discounts earned through our Host Rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • buckeyefan08
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl