• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems With Cc Promotions Pages?

In summary, if you encounter an error message while trying to access a CC promotions page, it is recommended to refresh the page or clear your browser's cache. If the issue persists, contact customer service for help. If you are unable to redeem a promotion code, make sure it is still valid and that your items are eligible. Only one promotion code can be applied per order. If your payment method is not being accepted, double check the information and expiration date or contact your bank. Finally, promotions on the CC page cannot typically be combined with other discounts or sales.
Jessamary
Anyone else having problems getting the specials and promotions to load off CC? I need to print off a guest special page for a catty show, and nothing's working!

Does anyone else have a saved version of the Feb. guest special?

Here you go!!

Attachments

• gs_09feb.pdf
    189.6 KB · Views: 281
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the CC specials and promotions. I know how frustrating it can be when technology doesn't cooperate. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Sometimes that can help with loading issues. As for the Feb. guest special, I don't have a saved version, but have you checked the company's social media pages or website? They may have it posted there as well. Best of luck with your catty show!

1. What should I do if I encounter an error message while trying to access a CC promotions page?

If you encounter an error message while trying to access a CC promotions page, please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why am I not able to redeem a promotion code on the CC promotions page?

If you are not able to redeem a promotion code on the CC promotions page, please ensure that the code is still valid and has not expired. Also, make sure that the items in your cart are eligible for the promotion. If the issue continues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I combine multiple promotion codes on the CC promotions page?

No, only one promotion code can be applied per order on the CC promotions page. If you have multiple codes, we recommend choosing the one with the highest value for the best savings.

4. Why is the CC promotions page not accepting my payment method?

If your payment method is not being accepted on the CC promotions page, please make sure that the card information is entered correctly and that the card has not expired. If the issue persists, please contact your bank or credit card company for further assistance.

5. Can I use a CC promotions page offer in combination with other discounts or sales?

Typically, CC promotions page offers cannot be combined with other discounts or sales. However, it is always best to check the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to confirm any restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters