• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Newsletter with These Tips - No More Attachment Issues!

In summary, people are not always receiving newsletters because of spam filters and attachment size. Constant Contact is a good way to send newsletters because you can see the bounces and opens. Tasty Tidbits is also a good way to send newsletters because people are responding.
klstaz
Gold Member
Here is a little background information:
I have been making my own newsletter for about the past year. It is a simple one page Microsoft Office Document that contains basic information like the host and guest specials a quick tip and a recipe. I copy it from word into an e-mail instead of attaching it. I have wanted to do a more professional newletter but I am worried about the attachment size and people not getting the newsletter or getting frustrated with how long it takes to down load the e-mail. Many of my customers have dial-up and run at a very slow rate.

So Question:
Has anyone had any problems with people being able to recieve their newsletters?

I would not make something big and send it as an attachment. You'll get deleted and with dial up it will take forever.I love using Tasty Tidbits (http://www.tastytidbits.net) in conjuction with iContact. Joy set it all up for me and it's FABULOUS!!!!

I also use Tasty Tidbits and think everyone should! LOL If you do try it, please put Deb's name (I think you just use her CS name DebbieJ and Joy can give her a referral credit!) as the referral. :) Joy is on the ball, gets us things as quick as she can, and responds to questions.

another vote for Tasty Tidbits!

haven't tried tasty tidbits but love Mike's newsletter also with icontact, I did my own newsletter for over 2 years and did not realize how many people were not receiving it. Spam filters bounced over 65% of my news back to me, now with icontact I have less then 1 % bounces. 298 customers out of 300 are at least receiving my newsletter, now if I could just find out if they are all reading it??
Lorna

Thanks for the input!!!

I guess I have to decide what to do now.

Lorna May said:
haven't tried tasty tidbits but love Mike's newsletter also with icontact, I did my own newsletter for over 2 years and did not realize how many people were not receiving it. Spam filters bounced over 65% of my news back to me, now with icontact I have less then 1 % bounces. 298 customers out of 300 are at least receiving my newsletter, now if I could just find out if they are all reading it??
Lorna

I have just started using Constant Contact. I can see bounces and opens, along with clicks and forwards. I recommend it

I use Tasty tidbits also. I used to use the one my director emailed out to everyone and this last month I had 3 replies. 1 to do an online catalog show, 1 for a show in Feb since she wants more cookware, and 1 to do a bridal shower in June.

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef newsletter?

The Pampered Chef newsletter is a way for us to communicate with our customers and consultants about new products, promotions, and recipes.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out on a bi-weekly basis, typically every other Thursday.

3. Can I customize my newsletter preferences?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter preferences by logging into your account on our website and selecting which topics you would like to receive updates on.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or by adjusting your newsletter preferences in your account settings.

5. Can I share the newsletter with others?

Yes, you can share the newsletter with friends and family by forwarding the email or by sharing the link on social media. However, please note that the newsletter is intended for personal use only and cannot be shared for commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies