• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple E-Mail Newsletter for Those W/Pws

In summary, the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for Those W/Pws" is a monthly newsletter that provides tips and information for individuals with physical disabilities who are interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. It is open to anyone, not just those with disabilities. Readers can submit their own recipes for a chance to be featured, and can sign up for the newsletter through the website or by contacting customer service.
PC_CPR
Hi,
I took someone else's basic idea of getting people to go back to their Web site. I'm hosting my own August show, so that's upfront. Hope this helps anyone who was still wondering about a customer newsletter. This one is meant to be in the body of the e-mail and NOT as an attachment...go ahead and customize!

Best of luck to everyone!

Attachments

• Aug07EmailNewsletter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 575
Thank you!

Great job thanks for sharing:)

I really like how you did this. I'm realizing more and more that very few people seem to actually receive my newsletters in HTML and without that, it really loses alot of the effect. This is a fantastic solution.

Thanks! I just posted a thread about that very thing, and was still searching, and here your is!

Thanks, it's nice and simple

Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing it with us!

How do you feel about sending the email directly from your website? All the graphics are already there, along with the verbage. You can just add a little blurb of your own...

1. What is the purpose of the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for Those W/Pws?"

The purpose of the newsletter is to provide helpful tips and information for individuals with physical disabilities who are interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Is the newsletter only for individuals with physical disabilities?

No, the newsletter is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I submit my own recipes for the newsletter?

Yes, we welcome recipe submissions from our readers. Simply email your recipe to [email protected] and it may be featured in an upcoming issue.

5. How can I sign up for the newsletter?

You can sign up for the newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the sign-up form. You can also sign up by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • PC_CPR
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
jenwallace
  • babywings76