• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help - Pdf Newsletter and Emailbrain

In summary, Chris is looking for advice on how to create a newsletter with a PDF option for editing on emailbrain.com, but is frustrated that the "paste" option is not available. She has sent a help ticket to emailbrain and to the newsletter author, but is hoping for faster results.
cspies
Hi there!
I just started a subscription to a newsletter service that is sent to me in a pdf file. I am wondering how I copy and paste this into a newsletter templete on emailbrain? Emailbrain.com is a service that allows you to create newsletters and send them to 100's of customers as a single email so they don't end up as spam. It's super cheap and you just import your customer email list, set up the newsletter and send. You can also track who opened your email and who clicked on any links in your email. Okay, so, when I open my pdf file and copy it to the clipboard I then go over to my ebrain newletter builder page and the "paste" option is not available. I am so frustrated. I even tried to just save the pdf to my images library on my pc website so I could just direct people to my website and they could view it there but pc won't save the pdf either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I sent in a help ticket to emailbrain and one to the newsletter author but thought if someone else was already doing this I could get my newsletter out faster.
Thanks!
Chris

What newsletter service do you use? Are you sure that you can't get a Word option? Typically, you need to be able to edit the newsletter even though many also have a PDF option. As for the website, you can only save very small pictures. It would be lovely if we could do a whole pdf file. You should be able to select text and copy it from the pdf though. I do that all the time from the PC pdfs. Good luck!

You should be able to paste straight text clipped out of a PDF document, but I don't think you can do so with the images. You can select a portion of an image, and save it to the clipboard and then paste that into a graphics program, and then save ita s a jpg file... but depending on the image, you might be able to find it yourself (like if it is a PC image) and save it directly instead.

I'd definitely see if you can get a word or text version of that pdf from your newsletter provider. I have a few subscribers who use Constant Contact and they generally don't have a problem migrating the info over to CC from my email or word doc.

What is "Need Help - Pdf Newsletter and Emailbrain"?

"Need Help - Pdf Newsletter and Emailbrain" is a comprehensive guide created by Pampered Chef to assist our consultants in creating effective newsletters and email campaigns to promote their business.

How can this guide benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to create professional-looking newsletters and email campaigns that can help increase your sales and grow your customer base. It also includes tips and best practices to make your communications more engaging and effective.

Do I need any special software or knowledge to use this guide?

No, this guide is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to all consultants. You can use any standard PDF reader to access the guide, and the instructions are easy to follow even for those with limited technical knowledge.

Can I customize the templates provided in this guide?

Yes, the guide includes customizable templates for newsletters and email campaigns that you can personalize with your own branding and content. This allows you to create unique and professional communications that represent your business and style.

Is this guide available in a physical format?

No, this guide is only available in a digital PDF format. However, you can easily print out the guide or specific pages as needed for your reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • HeatherZ