• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed - January Newsletter Creation

In summary, the deadline for submitting content for the January newsletter is December 15th. Multiple articles or recipes can be submitted, but not all submissions may be included due to space constraints. The theme for the newsletter is "New Year, New Recipes", with a focus on healthy and easy meal ideas. Photos and videos are encouraged to be included with submissions. Selected content will be notified via email, but all are encouraged to continue submitting for future newsletters.
Usafwife10
Ive been going through some really rough family problems and im having the hardest time focusing on making my January Newsletter. Ive got a couple healthy recipes that i am using but after that i just stare blankly at the screen. Would anyone mind sending me a copy of their January Newsletter to try and snap out of my foggy bubble. Thanks!!
[email protected]

Brandi, I can HIGHLY recommend Tasty Tidbits. Joy does a great job each month and it really takes a lot of the stress out of the newsletter process. Visit http://www.tastytidbits.net/main/ or contact her through CS...her newsletter service is a valuable asset to my business, and I think you'd like it, too. Only $15 for a 6-month subscription. :)

Thanks!! I will look into that!!

1. What is the deadline for submitting content for the January newsletter?

The deadline for submitting content for the January newsletter is December 15th. This will allow enough time for editing and designing the newsletter before it is sent out to our customers.

2. Can I submit more than one article or recipe for the newsletter?

Yes, you can submit multiple articles or recipes for the newsletter. However, please keep in mind that we may not be able to include all submissions due to space constraints. We will do our best to include a variety of content in each newsletter.

3. Are there any specific topics or themes for the January newsletter?

Yes, the theme for the January newsletter is "New Year, New Recipes". We are looking for articles and recipes that focus on healthy and easy meal ideas for the new year. However, we also welcome any other relevant content related to our products and business.

4. Can I include photos or videos with my content submission?

Yes, we encourage you to include photos or videos with your content submission. High-quality visuals can make your content more engaging and appealing to our readers. Please make sure to send the photos or videos in the correct format and size to ensure they can be properly included in the newsletter.

5. How will I know if my content has been selected for the January newsletter?

We will reach out to you via email if your content has been selected for the January newsletter. If you do not hear from us, it means that your submission was not chosen for this issue. However, we encourage you to continue submitting content for future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • chefann