• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Newsletter Tracking Service Do You Use?

SO Much easier! Uploading my list was super easy... I saved it from BMarkand then just uploaded it again and it was not hard at all to make the switch and easier to put in my letter. I'm very happy too with the reports. hth
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I am currently looking for a new affiliate service and am wondering what most use. I have quotes from Constant Contact, iContact, and EmailBrain currently. They would allow me administrative access to your account so I can load the monthly newsletter template in there for you to send. I need the one that is the most user-friendly, as well as cost-efficient.

I know some of your already use a service now, and upload my newsletter or another service's. Which do you use and what are the pros and cons?

I don't use any, but I'm interested.

Just wanted to say that it'a nice to 'see' ya Joy!

I use constant contact, I like it alot.

pamperedlinda said:
I don't use any, but I'm interested.

Just wanted to say that it'a nice to 'see' ya Joy!

LOL - thanks! Believe it or not, it's really hard for me to get a shot of myself! I'm usually the one behind the camera :)

I used the free trial of ConstantContact and liked it, but didn't subscribe. Haven't heard of the other two. Good luck with your decision.

I just switched to iContact for a number of reasons. I love that the fee is based on the number of contacts I have, not on how many emails I send. This way, if I want to do a mid month or an "extra extra" I don't have to worry about it costing me more. I LOVE the ease of use and I love the front page where I can get my stats about it...I'm thrilled to refer anyone to it. I'm very happy so far.

quiverfull7 said:
I just switched to iContact for a number of reasons. I love that the fee is based on the number of contacts I have, not on how many emails I send. This way, if I want to do a mid month or an "extra extra" I don't have to worry about it costing me more. I LOVE the ease of use and I love the front page where I can get my stats about it...I'm thrilled to refer anyone to it. I'm very happy so far.

How user-friendly is iContact? I was thinking of switchint from Benchmark to iContact, but I'm really time conscious and don't want to spend alot of time re-learning a new system right now! Also, I noticed that (only for my gmail users) when I sent out my newsletter from Benchmark, they experienced some weird formatting issues. Ugh.

bsaxman said:
How user-friendly is iContact? I was thinking of switchint from Benchmark to iContact, but I'm really time conscious and don't want to spend alot of time re-learning a new system right now! Also, I noticed that (only for my gmail users) when I sent out my newsletter from Benchmark, they experienced some weird formatting issues. Ugh.

SO Much easier! Uploading my list was super easy... I saved it from BMark
and then just uploaded it again and it was not hard at all to make the switch and easier to put in my letter. I'm very happy too with the reports. hth

1. What is a newsletter tracking service?

A newsletter tracking service is a tool that allows you to track the performance of your email newsletters. It provides data such as open rates, click-through rates, and subscriber engagement, which can help you improve your email marketing strategy.

2. Why is it important to use a newsletter tracking service?

Using a newsletter tracking service is important because it gives you valuable insights into the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts. It allows you to see which newsletters are performing well and which ones may need improvement, so you can make data-driven decisions to improve your ROI.

3. Which newsletter tracking service do you recommend?

At Pampered Chef, we use Mailchimp as our newsletter tracking service. It is a user-friendly and reliable platform that offers a variety of features to track and analyze your email campaigns.

4. Can I use a different newsletter tracking service?

While we highly recommend Mailchimp, you are free to use any newsletter tracking service that best fits your needs. Some other popular options include Constant Contact, AWeber, and Campaign Monitor. Just make sure to do your research and choose a reputable and effective service.

5. Is there an additional cost to use a newsletter tracking service?

Most newsletter tracking services offer both free and paid plans. The free plans usually have some limitations on features and the number of subscribers you can have. If you have a large email list or want access to advanced features, you may need to upgrade to a paid plan. It's essential to consider your budget and needs when choosing a newsletter tracking service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • PamperedNotPerfect08