• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Help Test Out iContact? Need 5 Volunteers!

In summary, Joy is testing out a trial of iContact and needs 5 volunteers to help her. If you are interested, please post here with your name and email address.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I am testing out a trial of iContact and I need to see if I can get it set up the way I want it for my subscribers. I need 5 (please, just 5) volunteers to help test out the system for me... preferably someone who has not ever used iContact. I need to see how "user friendly" it can be for my subscribers. I will set up a trial account for you, but I need you to be able to test logging in, setting up your mailing list (so preferably there should be at least 1-2 people or email addresses you can use for test recipients), and pulling up my newsletter template and making changes to it. Then I will need you to check and see if it's easy for you to look up your tracking information, and your general opinion of both iContact and its integration with my newsletter.

If you are game and can work on this over the next couple of days, please post here with your name and email address and I will send you the login information. If you see 5 names here, then we're full.

thanks!!
Joy

just pm'd you! ive never used IContact, so I'll try it out
i dont like to post my email here. its public remember. ;)

I'm glad to be a backup if you need. I tried posting too, but Dor beat me to it! LOL! :)

Love ya Crystal -

Crystal, I'll add you on too, since you a current Head Chef subscriber, I'd like to know your opinion (how it compares to the current service).

Thanks,
Joy

my friend an advanced was reported for using I-CONTACT it is apparently not approved---Check it out---

Approved for what? What was she sending that was "reportable"? It's just a customer newsletter, just as we would send via email, only much more private because of the mailing list function.

Perhaps she chose to archive her newsletter online (they offer that feature - I would not use it). It would appear as a web page.... and I can see why that would attract attention.

not sure--I will clarify--

Okay so I see Joy you have lots of 'back ups' but I'm MORE than willing to help! :) I make my own newsletters so to see how others send it out to their groups I'd love to help!

[email protected]

What is "I Need 5 Guinea Pigs"?

"I Need 5 Guinea Pigs" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can try out new products for free in exchange for their honest feedback.

How can I become one of the 5 Guinea Pigs?

To become one of the 5 Guinea Pigs, you can sign up through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you are selected, you will receive a product to test and a survey to complete.

What types of products are included in the "I Need 5 Guinea Pigs" program?

The products included in the program vary and can range from kitchen tools to cookware to pantry items. We are always looking for feedback on our newest and most innovative products.

How often can I participate in the "I Need 5 Guinea Pigs" program?

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, we ask that each customer only participate in the program once. This allows us to gather a diverse range of feedback from different individuals.

What happens after I complete the survey for the "I Need 5 Guinea Pigs" program?

After completing the survey, you will have the opportunity to purchase the product at a discounted price. Your feedback is valuable to us and we want to make sure you have the chance to add the product to your collection if you enjoyed it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies