• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chefjoy & Tastytidbits: Newsletter Update from iContact Customer Support

In summary, you prepped a newsletter, except for the Find Me On Facebook button, which links to a blank page. You will send out another note tonight or tomorrow advising people to update their profile URL for the link to work.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Hi Joy,

I cannot figure out how to you from tastytidbits.

I just sent out my July newsletter and recieved this email from iContact:

Your message has been rejected for the following reason:

Your message has been rejected because it contains an unsubscribe/opt-out link other than what is provided by iContact. We require that all recipients who wish to unsubscribe to do so using the iContact link that is automatically included so that they are directly
and immediately removed from your lists within iContact. Please remove your own unsubscribe link from the message and attempt to re-send.

Thank you for your cooperation and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
iContact Customer Support
2635 Meridian Parkway Suite 100
Durham, NC 27713
(877) 968-3996
[email protected]

I removed the wording in the newsletter: REMOVAL: If you would like to be removed from this mailing, please reply with the word REMOVE in the subject line. and it went through.

Thank you!

Was that version B? I just fixed the wording - sorry I missed that. iContact doesn't like us to say "reply with the word remove" and I change it to "click the link below" to unsubscribe, but I sometimes forget to update the versions when I upload it to my site.Try it again and see if that works.My email is [email protected] - you can always reach me directly that way if you need to. Thanks!

Thanks Joy,

I just removed the wording myself and it went right through.

I have a question for Joy, or any other HTML experts who use TT:I just finished prepping my August newsletter, except the Find Me On Facebook button links to a blank page. Where in the HTML can I put in my page URL so it links directly to my page?I'd like to send out my TT later today, so if I get a reply in time I'll fix it. If not, I'll delete that segment, and try it again next month.TIA

Did you update your TT profile with your Facebook URL? If your profile is updated, then the FB icon should link directly to your URL. You do not need to edit the HTML yourself (though you can if you want to).

this may sound like a silly question but where do I find my Facebook URL?

Oh, I didn't know to do this! Well, that makes it a lot simpler! Thanks.

Your Facebook URL is whatever web link that you want to direct people to. For example, the Tasty Tidbits FB Fan page is www . facebook . com / tastytidbits (without the spaces). You can set up a custom profile URL or fan page URL (I believe you have to have 25 fans before you can do it for a business page). You can get one for your personal profile at Login | Facebook.Sarah- I'm sorry - I think I blasted it on Facebook but didn't advise everyone of it on my mailing list. I am going to send out another note tonight or tomorrow when I finish the fall flash and I will mention that you need to update your profile for the link to work right. I am so sorry for the oversight.

You rock Joy thank you!!!!

What is Chefjoy?

Chefjoy is a collection of recipes, tips, and tools to help you create delicious and easy meals in the comfort of your own home.

What is Tastytidbits?

Tastytidbits is a monthly newsletter filled with meal ideas, new product highlights, and special offers from Pampered Chef.

How can I sign up for Chefjoy and Tastytidbits?

You can sign up for Chefjoy and Tastytidbits by visiting our website and entering your email in the subscription box, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any fees associated with Chefjoy and Tastytidbits?

No, Chefjoy and Tastytidbits are both free resources for our customers to enjoy.

Can I share Chefjoy and Tastytidbits with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to share Chefjoy and Tastytidbits with their loved ones and spread the joy of cooking with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies