1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help needed sending TT via icontact

1. I signed up for the trials of TT & icontact (through TT). But when I click "send now" in icontact to send my newsletter I keep getting one of two error messages: either "Your email does not contain a HTML verson" or "Your email does not contain a Text version." What am I doing wrong? Oh, does it matter that I did 'build your own newsletter?".

My main goal is to be able to determine how many contacts are opening my newsletters, is icontact the only way for me to get this info?

I'm just learning... Thanks! ~ Marey In Michigan :balloon:

Apr 25, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Have you emailed Joy? She can help you.

Apr 25, 2009
  3. I did email Joy but I haven't heard back from her. I saw she left a previous post saying some email was not getting to her (ending up in spam) so I thought mine might not be getting through (I think I tried 3x). Is icontact the only way i can see who opens it?
    Thanks! Marey

Apr 25, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

There is a "tutorial" on TT that helps to make sure you are doing it right. Not for sure where it's at and I'm leaving for a show but it has helped me more than once!

Apr 25, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted