• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed Sending Tt via Icontact

In summary, to send a Tt via iContact, log into your account and navigate to the "Messages" tab. Click on the "Create" button and select "Email Message." Follow the prompts to create your Tt and then click "Send" to schedule or send it immediately. A Tt in iContact stands for "test and track" and allows you to send a test version of your email to a select group of recipients and track their engagement. You can send a Tt to multiple contacts at once and track engagement by going to the "Reports" tab and selecting "Email Tracking." To schedule a Tt to be sent in the future, select the "Schedule" option when sending and choose the date and time for
chefmarey
I signed up for the trials of TT & icontact (through TT). But when I click "send now" in icontact to send my newsletter I keep getting one of two error messages: either "Your email does not contain a HTML verson" or "Your email does not contain a Text version." What am I doing wrong? Oh, does it matter that I did 'build your own newsletter?".

My main goal is to be able to determine how many contacts are opening my newsletters, is icontact the only way for me to get this info?

I'm just learning... Thanks! ~ Marey In Michigan :balloon:

Have you emailed Joy? She can help you.

I did email Joy but I haven't heard back from her. I saw she left a previous post saying some email was not getting to her (ending up in spam) so I thought mine might not be getting through (I think I tried 3x). Is icontact the only way i can see who opens it?
Thanks! Marey

There is a "tutorial" on TT that helps to make sure you are doing it right. Not for sure where it's at and I'm leaving for a show but it has helped me more than once!

Hi Marey,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sending your newsletter through iContact. It sounds like you may need to make sure that you have both a HTML and Text version of your newsletter included in your email. Double check to make sure that you have both versions before clicking "send now."As for tracking how many contacts are opening your newsletters, iContact is a great tool for that. However, there are other options available as well. I recommend checking out our training materials or reaching out to our support team for more guidance on tracking newsletter opens.Best of luck with your newsletters and let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I send a Tt via iContact?

To send a Tt via iContact, log into your iContact account and navigate to the "Messages" tab. From there, click on the "Create" button and select "Email Message." Follow the prompts to create your Tt and then click "Send" to schedule or send it immediately.

2. What is a Tt in iContact?

A Tt in iContact stands for "test and track." It is a feature that allows you to send a test version of your email to a select group of recipients, and then track their engagement with the email.

3. Can I send a Tt to multiple contacts at once?

Yes, you can send a Tt to multiple contacts at once by selecting multiple contacts from your contact list when creating the Tt. You can also use iContact's segmentation feature to send a Tt to a specific group of contacts based on certain criteria.

4. How do I track the engagement of my Tt in iContact?

To track the engagement of your Tt, go to the "Reports" tab in iContact and select "Email Tracking." From there, you can see the open and click-through rates of your Tt, as well as other engagement metrics.

5. Can I schedule a Tt to be sent at a specific time in the future?

Yes, you can schedule a Tt to be sent at a specific time in the future by selecting the "Schedule" option when sending your Tt. You can choose the date and time for the Tt to be sent, and iContact will automatically send it at that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila