• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with iContact & Safari: Need Help!

But I'm still not sure if it's really worth it, since I can just as easily do everything on my PC.I would check with others before you worry too much. If you are using tasty tidbits it may be fine for you. My issue is with trying to edit my newsletter on iContact. I'm curious to hear from other Mac users that have been able to use ALL of its features successfully.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I use Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter and just signed up for the trial of iContact. My only problem is that apparently iContact doesn't support Safari (Mac ISP). When I copy the HTML file into iContact it won't let me modify it because it just opens it up as an HTML file instead of showing the actual preview email. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm pretty computer illiterate so it could just be something very easy!

wadesgirl said:
I use Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter and just signed up for the trial of iContact. My only problem is that apparently iContact doesn't support Safari (Mac ISP). When I copy the HTML file into iContact it won't let me modify it because it just opens it up as an HTML file instead of showing the actual preview email. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm pretty computer illiterate so it could just be something very easy!

If it doesn't support Safari, you could try using the Firefox browser. Just go to the Mozilla website (can't remember if it's .com or .org) and download it to give it a try.

I've never actually used iContact and have no idea what it is, but I'm giving advice anyway. :)

leftymac said:
I've never actually used iContact and have no idea what it is, but I'm giving advice anyway. :)

Yah it said it supports other ISP, just not mine. Is it free to download Mozilla?

wadesgirl said:
Yah it said it supports other ISP, just not mine. Is it free to download Mozilla?

Yep!!! Free just like I like it.:thumbup:

Oh Keith! Thanks! I could just ki... Oh wait, that wouldn't work! :DIt worked, I would have never known, glad I asked here.

wadesgirl said:
Oh Keith! Thanks! I could just ki... Oh wait, that wouldn't work! :D

It worked, I would have never known, glad I asked here.

One on the cheek will do just fine. That, or money. Or even better, a piece of SA. :thumbup:

I'm glad you got it resolved. I've actually had issues using iContact on my Mac, no matter what the browser. It's frustrating, I've always had to switch over to windows :yuck: :(

leftymac said:
One on the cheek will do just fine. That, or money. Or even better, a piece of SA. :thumbup:
I have two sets of dots mugs I need to get rid of!

jcsmilez said:
I'm glad you got it resolved. I've actually had issues using iContact on my Mac, no matter what the browser. It's frustrating, I've always had to switch over to windows :yuck: :(
Ew! Totally agree! I finally put my postcard invite into Mac Word and what a difference!!! It's so much easier to use. I would hate to have to switch over for something else.

Seriously! I was a HAPPY HAPPY day when they came out with P3 for the Mac and I thought I'd never have to return to Windows again. Sigh, I guess I'll get iContact figured out.

Seriously! I was a HAPPY HAPPY day when they came out with P3 for the Mac and I thought I'd never have to return to Windows again. Sigh, I guess I'll get iContact figured out.

jcsmilez said:

Oh yes, I read it on here and couldn't wait to get home and get it going!

Oh this is sad news. I was thinking about signing up for iContact. Now I think I'll wait and hear how it goes for us Mac users.

babywings76 said:
Oh this is sad news. I was thinking about signing up for iContact. Now I think I'll wait and hear how it goes for us Mac users.
I would check with others before you worry too much. If you are using tasty tidbits it may be fine for you. My issue is with trying to edit my newsletter on iContact. I'm curious to hear from other Mac users that have been able to use ALL of its features successfully.

babywings76 said:

It seems to work fine now that I have Mozilla loaded onto my Mac.

1. Why can't I access iContact on Safari?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a compatibility issue between Safari and iContact, a network connectivity problem, or a technical issue with your browser. We recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your browser and iContact to the latest versions, and trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

2. How do I troubleshoot iContact on Safari?

First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your browser and iContact to the latest versions, and restarting your computer. If the issue persists, try accessing iContact on a different browser or device to determine if the issue is specific to Safari. You can also check for any reported technical issues on our website or contact our customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I use iContact on Safari for mobile?

Yes, iContact is compatible with Safari on mobile devices. However, we recommend using the latest version of Safari for the best experience. If you encounter any issues, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your browser and iContact to the latest versions, and restarting your device. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

4. How do I integrate iContact with my Safari browser?

To integrate iContact with Safari, you can use the iContact extension for Safari or add iContact as a bookmark in your browser. You can also access iContact directly through your iContact account login page. If you need further assistance, please refer to our user guide or contact our customer support.

5. Why is iContact not responding on Safari?

This could be due to a technical issue with your browser or network connectivity problem. We recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your browser and iContact to the latest versions, and restarting your computer. If the issue persists, try accessing iContact on a different browser or device. If the issue is specific to Safari, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies